• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] My first Type Me thread?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think. Any ideas? I don't know Enneagram as well as I know MBTI etc.

Some narrowing down:

I'm relatively sure I'm Sp/So/Sx.

I'm relatively sure I'm a Head type, rather than Gut or Heart.

5 or 6 or 1 seem most likely, while 7 and 8 seem least likely.

But what do you think?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh oops. Didn't know we could post Enneagrams in the What's My Type subforum now.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some comments in conversations about this:

"I feel like if I can cordon off the rest of the world, and create the Good world inside my limits, it won't be so bad that the rest of the world is crazy."
"Yes, I've always been perfectionistic."
"Being a perfectionist is actually probably the reason I'm indecisive, because I need to determine the Best choice."
"I fear being bad in the sense that I fear becoming what I hate."
"I'm constantly worried about how other people are going to think I'm weird, which will perpetuate social exclusion. Talking about social situations. I mean, I like social exclusion, but maybe a bridgehead of 3 of 4 people would be good."
"I do like to try to fit everything I could possibly want into every day. That's why I don't sleep much, because I don't want to finish the day having not completed every little thing I want to do, including enjoyment/leisure things. And in a strange way, it feels like "every day should be lived like it's going to be my last". Even though to most people that means skydiving or something, to me it's just doing everything you desire to do."
"I don't feel as totally unbiased and flat as a 5 is always described, unless it's just supposed to be a very "analytical" mindset..."

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some people (not just Evee) have determined 513 now. Looking at a description, it is called "triple precise." I like that choice of a crowning moniker, and feel that it fits well. :happy2:

That doesn't necessarily mean that they are correct, of course, but it is one of the stronger possibilities.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd be more inclined to go for 512 for you...you're a sweetheart to others and shy away from spotlights :heart:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
R

Riva

^ or maybe he is a 3w2.

Tritype 5w6-1w9-3w2??

Since younare sure you are head center and 7 is not you for sure it's between 6 and 5.

I've spoken to you many times and you seem definitely 5w6 over 6w5.

However i would have also guessed 1w9 too.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Through a screen vs. face-to-face, I think you'd experience a little more "outward coldness". Unless you already experience that from my outward appearance.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I agree with the general consensus on 5w6 sp/so

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Could you do this test and post the results please?
Oops, link didn't show up.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 42%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 50%
Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 22%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 62%

Your main type is Type 5
Your variant stacking is spsosx
Your level of health is average

Last edited:

yeghor

Oops, link didn't show up.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 42%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 50%
Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 22%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 62%

Your main type is Type 5
Your variant stacking is spsosx
Your level of health is average

5w6 (152) 4w5 (148) 9w1 (116) 7w6 (116) = Ti Fi Si Ne

Couldn't make sense of it sorry. Rough guess baswed on thesr might be Ti-Ne-Si-Fe =INTP

Cıuld you do the sociınics advenced test as well?
[MENTION=4883]Cimarron[/MENTION]

Edit:

5-9-4: reclusive, modest, discreet and quite dreamy and unassertive, such Fives possess a vast imagination in which they spend most of their time among their theories, fantasies and vivid memories. They have a somewhat bohemian charm to them – they are relaxed, casual, creative and a bit reckless. Usually pleasant and undisturbed on the outside, they hide complex inner worlds in which reality interweaves with fantasy, real with imaginary, the objective with the subjective. These Fives are gentle, sensitive and avoidant and tend to express their anger in a passive-aggressive manner.

typical subtypes: self-preserving, sexual, 5w4
similar tritypes: 5-4-9, 9-5-4, 4-5-9
flavours: laid-back, unconventional, imaginative and random

What MBTI Personality Type does this most relate to? INTP or INFP?
What would be my Tritype with wings?

Thanks, guys. Possibly: 5w4-9w1-4w5

This sounds like me too.

5-4-9: shy, somewhat fragile and a bit romantic, such Fives tend to put on a congenial façade to hide their rich inner worlds from the society. They outwardly appear friendly but reserved, usually mysterious to other people who sense there is more depth and intensity hidden behind their amiable mask. These Fives have rich imaginations and love to immerse themselves in thoughts and fantasies. They are introspective, dreamy, creative and socially withdrawn, but also disorganized and painfully avoidant.

typical subtypes: self-preserving, sexual, 5w4
similar tritypes: 5-9-4, 9-5-4, 4-5-9
flavours: insightful, imaginative, enigmatic and unstructured