• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] What's your favorite/least favorite subtype of each of the 9 types

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=18576]Sanjuro[/MENTION]
sx2 : Everything I read suggests sx2s are slutty lil man traps who take specific pride in home-wrecking. The sort who take their shirts off and roll around on the table to gain your husband's attention DURING A FORMAL PARTY (yes, I have dealt with a sx2 like this). If I could eliminate ONE of the 27 subtypes, sx2s would be top of the list, thank YOU.
LOL this is so fucking accurate :laugh:
I simultaneously think Sexual 2 is one of the most bad ass types and sympathize with your desire to eliminate them because they're such manipulative bastards

soc6 : I roll my eyes at people who need a system to tell them how to live.
pretty much. it's incredibly weak and anti-intellectual. that said, when they start imposing said system on me, head will fly. no one controls my behavior and gets away with it in one piece...period.

sp7 : Because I'm anti-materialistic, and sp7 descriptions sound like small-minded goons who can't think beyond excessive consumption. People like this are the reason we're killing the earth, yo.
speaking as a 7 with very strong Sp, this is true of me :devil:

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL this is so fucking accurate :laugh:
I simultaneously think Sexual 2 is one of the most bad ass types and sympathize with your desire to eliminate them because they're such manipulative bastards
That's about right.

pretty much. it's incredibly weak and anti-intellectual. that said, when they start imposing said system on me, head will fly. no one controls my behavior and gets away with it in one piece...period.
This is what bugged me when people kept telling me I was a social 6. It was like...No no no no no no no no no NO. Take my word!

speaking as a 7 with very strong Sp, this is true of me :devil:
You mean you agree with me, or you're an earth-destroying goon?

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
You mean you agree with me, or you're an earth-destroying goon?
He admits to being selfishly materialistic. Which I understand all things considered, I can admit that I'm somewhat of a hypocrite.

Aurora James

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Favorite:
4 so: Consider other people's feelings as important as theirs
5 sx: More likely to tell you about their feelings than other Fives
6 so: The least paranoid Six
7 so: Want everyone to have fun, not just themselves
All subtypes of 9: Because Nines are just awesome

Least Favorite
1 so: Will go to ABSURD lengths to prove they are right, using twisted logic to turn your flaws into major problems and reasons not to listen to you when you tell them they're wrong. I actually met a (very unhealthy) social One who reasoned that "shy + intellectual = autistic, autistic = doesn't understand anything about other people and therefore cannot possibly tell me I'm wrong." Everything I did around her was somehow connected to autism in her head, including things like reading in public and listening to jazz music.
2 sx: The most manipulative Two.
4 sx: Can't make up their mind about where you stand with them. One minute, they are undyingly loyal to you, the next, they despise you.
6 sp: When unhealthy, they make conspiracy theories and think everyone is out to get them.
7 sx: Extremely hedonistic, blindly seeking highs with no consideration for possible consequences of their actions.

Daydreaming Swan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Favorites:
3 sp: Will genuinely work hard for success, less image focused than other 3s
4 sp: Less melodrama than other 4s
5 sx: I find this type very attractive...they have a secret intensity...
9 so: Committed to being helpful and giving without the issues of type 2

Least favorites:
1 so: Probably make lists of others' mistakes and flaws, especially if they are 1w2
2 sp: Think they are entitled to whatever they want from you because they're "good people"
7 sx: Impossible to trust because they are so hedonistic
8 so: The most controlling 8