• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Best Enneagram Test - Free or Not Free

Coll

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm hoping to make mine into an accurate test, or as accurate as a test can be. ;)

My Enneagram Test

I think I might have to start a thread soon for people to type me. :unsure:

Falcon112

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm hoping to make mine into an accurate test, or as accurate as a test can be. ;)

My Enneagram Test

5-1-3? Wow, that's nice. Let me quote myself:

Falcon112 said:
None of the tests I had filled gave me an accurate or at least clear result. I got equally high scores as 1, 3, 5, 8. I can't even make wings of it. In my opinion these descriptions are less accurate than MBTI, but I also know more about MBTI than about enneagram. I would type myself as 3w4, the tests show 5w4.

At that moment, I didn't hear about the tritype, so just shrugged and walked away. I still don't know much about the Enneagram, being rather interested in MBTI than nine numbers.
You convinced me to admit to be mistaken. Getting two and more similar results makes me believe there is a high probability that these tests measure the same thing. I'm not sure about the order of these three numbers, but it makes more sense.

Rainbow Iris

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
I came here with no idea, but it looks like I’m most likely a 4w5 sx. If that seems wrong once you get to know me, please tell me.