• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype the video posted above you

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Simple, type the video above you based on whatever method you choose and then post your own video to be typed!

tritype + instincts would be nice too

oh put em in spoilers too so the page loads better!!

Last edited:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
4w3 - 7w6 - 8w7 sx/so

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not my style, but that is a rather fun song! Very colorful and lively. I'm gonna go with:

2w3 - 7w6 - 9w1 - so/sx

--------------------

4w3/3w4-7w6-8w9 ?

Prepare to be blown

L

LadyLazarus

7w8-4w5-9w8(or 4w5-7w8-9w8)?
What the fuck man just wtf??

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
4w3 - 6w7 - 1w2 sx/so

Wasn't sure about this one minus instinct variant. I find that the easiest thing to draw from someone's tastes are instinct variants (on a surface level).

I love Florence!

á´…eparted

passages
7w8-4w5-9w8(or 4w5-7w8-9w8)?
What the fuck man just wtf??

Referring to the video you just watched, that is one of the best depictions of a drug trip I have ever come across. I've never personally done ayahuasca, or DMT so I can't speak of the accuracy towards how it was presented. Though, based on my experience with other substances, and what I know about ayahuasca and DMT, that is spot on for what it is like. Really cool stuff IMO.

As towards your video, Florence is such a cool person. I can't get into her stuff as the musicality of it is too theatrical and "big" sounding for my tastes, but I absolutely love her voice! Her style is also very cool. For that video I am going with 6w7 - 1w2 - 3w4 sp/sx.

EDIT: no video cause I goofed.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Referring to the video you just watched, that is one of the best depictions of a drug trip I have ever come across. I've never personally done ayahuasca, or DMT so I can't speak of the accuracy towards how it was presented. Though, based on my experience with other substances, and what I know about ayahuasca and DMT, that is spot on for what it is like. Really cool stuff IMO.

As towards your video, Florence is such a cool person. I can't get into her stuff as the musicality of it is too theatrical and "big" sounding for my tastes, but I absolutely love her voice! Her style is also very cool. For that video I am going with 6w7 - 1w2 - 3w4 sp/sx.

EDIT: no video cause I goofed.

Apparently that's what a DMT peak looks like. I don't think I'll ever touch it tbh.

Skip me.

á´…eparted

passages
Apparently that's what a DMT peak looks like. I don't think I'll ever touch it tbh.

Skip me.

Oh I totally would. It would be a really amazing and intense experience. It's on my list of things to try (along with mescaline, 2-CB, 2-CI, and LSD, though I am slightly on the fence about the last one).

S

Stansmith

4w3 - 6w7 - 1w2 sx/so

Wasn't sure about this one minus instinct variant. I find that the easiest thing to draw from someone's tastes are instinct variants (on a surface level).

I love Florence!

7w6-2w3-9w1

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
HAHA I love this trailer. (I love Miles Jai's guest appearance too)

3w2 - 7w8 - 8w7 so/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]
ESFP 729 So/Sx