User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Claudio Naranjo

Let Go Of Your Team Zarathustra's Avatar

Interesting interview.

Not as good as the one in the OP -- the interviewer here is kind of obnoxious (he wants to interject too much) -- but you see Naranjo when he's a good deal younger than in the previous one, and you get to see him chime in on a number of interesting subjects (psychotherapy, the therapist, the guru, democratization of psychotherapy, psychoanalytic roots of psychotherapy, etc):

What I really like about these videos is that they provide a substance around the enneagram.

In the videos I'll be posting next (from sulfit's link), Naranjo mentions that he does not teach and does not want the enneagram to be a system of information, in and of itself, but for it to be part of a larger picture, a tool for us to come to understand ourselves, but not the end-all, be-all. With every one of these videos, you get that sense, and it's rather pleasant.
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Have not listened to the full thing here, but seems like it could be very interesting.

He's very young (35) here:

The Justice Fighter

I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Older here, at a conference with ~400 people.

He goes thru all 27 subtypes before all 400 people break into groups for which type they are:

These are from @sulfit's link.

There are five videos in total; you should be able to access the next four at the end of this one.
    The Justice Fighter

The Aggressive 6
    Debator