• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Could I be a Sexual 6?

7 or 6?

• correctly typed (with cp Sexual 6 wing)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 7w6 Sp/Sx (you're aggressive cuz you're Sp 7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6w7 Sx/Sp (too aggressive to be Sx 7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7w8 (there's nothing 6 about you, that's 8 you dumbass!)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • other

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
over at PerC, I contemplated this a few times, and people just blew me off, so I thought I'd ask here where people have seen a bit more of my combative side. overall, the natural pitfalls of 7 fit me far better than those of 6, but I feel like I'm way too fucking aggressive to be Sexual 7w6. anyway, I'll spare my usual narcissistic, self-descriptive dribble. have at it bitches!
[MENTION=17911]Animal[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] [MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION] [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]
you know me well. thoughts?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Im a sexual man

also have you considered sx 2?

If you think everyone but yourself is an anxious mess youre probably a 6 lol.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im a sexual man
me too ;)

also have you considered sx 2?
I have. if you have a case for it, I'm all ears

Edit: my main reasons against Sexual 2 is
- I cannot manipulate my image for shit
- I can't see myself as a heart type. while I am in touch with my emotions; I'm more detached and seldom get strongly emotionally affected by things
- frankly, 2s come off rather anti-intellectual and unthinking. I have a much faster mind and am constantly synthesizing/optimizing things

cases for Sexual 2
- seductive
- attention whoring
- narcissistic
- sexually manipulative (or at least, I have to try hard not to be)
- flamboyant (like, sexy flamboyant, not flaming San Fransisco ghey boi flamboyant)
- I crave intimacy like a Russian mafia don craves Vodka :laugh:
- aggressive and self righteous under stress

If you think everyone but yourself is an anxious mess youre probably a 6 lol.
I don't think this (frankly, anxious people confuse me. as long as food and shelter and nothing/no one is trying to hurt me, I don't see the point of freaking out. my main problem is ignoring my fear by focusing on something else, then, when forced to actually DEAL with the fear, I end up being much more confused and frustrated and less confident. this seems more 7 to me)

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
me too ;)

I have. if you have a case for it, I'm all ears

I don't think this (frankly, anxious people confuse me. as long as food and shelter and nothing/no one is trying to hurt me, I don't see the point of freaking out)

I believe 6s are mostly intuitives because they see too much forest and not enough tree. I spoke with an entj 6, with Ni in particular, when standing at a crossroad, you make a decision, the other choice you didnt make is still there and can bite you in the ass later. So essentially life is a series of coin flips and ni doms have to call heads or tails before the coin hits the ground. Whereas an Se dom simply sees the coin as being made of copper and completely blasts through life in a way that makes Ni doms heads spin. So Ni dom 6s naturally think my brain works this way too and regularly try to "save me" from hurting myself and constantly tell me that Im missing the forest for the trees.

They arent even aware they are doubting me, and themselves.

As for enfps, Idunno most enfp 6s Ive met were constantly trying to prove how heteronormative and intelligent they are to everyone else. The enfp 7s on the otherhand just wanna have a good time it seems.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I believe 6s are mostly intuitives because they see too much forest and not enough tree. I spoke with an entj 6, with Ni in particular, when standing at a crossroad, you make a decision, the other choice you didnt make is still there and can bite you in the ass later. So essentially life is a series of coin flips and ni doms have to call heads or tails before the coin hits the ground. Whereas an Se dom simply sees the coin as being made of copper and completely blasts through life in a way that makes Ni doms heads spin. So Ni dom 6s naturally think my brain works this way too and regularly try to "save me" from hurting myself and constantly tell me that Im missing the forest for the trees.
They arent even aware they are doubting me, and themselves.

I agree. with the exception of 7w8, I think Intuitives are disproportionately represented among head types in general (with a decent number of ENFx 2s, ENTx 3s and INxx 9w1s)

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
6s also tend to be good at making me feel friendly toward them and then punching me in the face when Im not looking, really for no fucking reason it would seem. [insult edited]

Last edited by a moderator:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6s also tend to be good at making me feel friendly toward them and then punching me in the face when Im not looking, really for no fucking reason it would seem.
I'm fucking terrible at this, though I would imagine most Sexual 6s are a bit more direct.

Last edited by a moderator:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I'm fucking terrible at this, though I would imagine most Sexual 6s are a bit more direct.

No. No 6 is direct. Everything is covert behind the back guised in friendship. Its bullshit really. The only "direct" 6s Ive met are thinkers who have no choice but to state exactly what they mean, like ntjs. But thats only after you ask them specifically and then they ask me "you want the honest truth?"

Compare this to myself where I will accidentally tell you the truth without you asking for it, and censorship hurts my brain.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No. No 6 is direct. Everything is covert behind the back guised in friendship. Its bullshit really. The only "direct" 6s Ive met are thinkers who have no choice but to state exactly what they mean, like ntjs. But thats only after you ask them specifically and then they ask me "you want the honest truth?"

we're going to have to disagree here. I'm met some brutally fucking honest 6s. one point you do have though is that I would think a 6 would at least know how to be indirect. I'm rather simple in my thinking and usually miss stuff like passive-aggression, indirect hints etc that 6s seem much better at detecting

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
If you are aggressive its probably something you feel deep down that no one else sees, and you spend a lot of time getting others to validate in you. This isnt type related, everyone has a shadow they want validated.

If you are an SEE then thats why you are aggressive.

S

Stansmith

Compare this to myself where I will accidentally tell you the truth without you asking for it, and censorship hurts my brain.

Lol.

[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] Your current typing is fine. Although maybe your wing should be questioned.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
we're going to have to disagree here. I'm met some brutally fucking honest 6s. one point you do have though is that I would think a 6 would at least know how to be indirect. I'm rather simple in my thinking and usually miss stuff like passive-aggression, indirect hints etc that 6s seem much better at detecting

I take that back. I know some istj cp6 who dont mess around, jean claude van damme POSSIBLY being an example. Also funny story, the estj 6s Ive met are still fucking passive aggressive.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Id say if you are still skeptical of your type its because you have a weak self understanding and are trying to use typology to compensate for that void. Inanimate concepts arent very good at doing that.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Id say if you are still skeptical of your type its because you have a weak self understanding and are trying to use typology to compensate for that void. Inanimate concepts arent very good at doing that.
perhaps. I'll consider that

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
perhaps. I'll consider that

if you suffer from the same problem as I used to face, its because you only have half of a personality.

The other half you desperately want others to see but you have not seen it with your own eyes, and do not believe it yourself. It is the side of you that you are ashamed of, or desperate for others to tell you that thats what you are. In other words you need to see your evil side with your own eyes or else you will continue to pester us to verify that you are what you suspect yourself to be.

Put bluntly I feel youre a manipulative succubus and I would dread ever bumping into you in real life because you have power over me that Im defenseless against. No one is ever going to tell you this because they dobt want you using your powers on them, or being made aware of it.

"It is quite within the bounds of human mind to imagine his own relative evil. It is a rare and shattering experience for him to look into the face of absolute evil."

You certainly have power over others but are you responsible enough to use that power for good?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
if you suffer from the same problem as I used to face, its because you only have half of a personality.
The other half you desperately want others to see but you have not seen it with your own eyes, and do not believe it yourself. It is the side of you that you are ashamed of, or desperate for others to tell you that thats what you are. In other words you need to see your evil side with your own eyes or else you will continue to pester us to verify that you are what you suspect yourself to be.

eh, I'm not sure that's it. perhaps what I'm really looking for is better type descriptions, in which case hitting the books would be better than asking people on forums. like your last comment, I'll think about it though.
Edit:
to be fair, this is the first serious type reconsideration I've done in a while. I periodically question 7w6 vs 7w8 and Sx/Sp vs Sp/Sx, but it's fleeting and something I realize wouldn't make much of a difference anyway. I know myself pretty well, it's how lines up with Enneagram theory that's sometimes the problem

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Try imagining yourself as a fucking succubus while looking at your avatar, while listening to your favorite music, and you might understand what that means.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
ah. So perhaps you do know yourself and thats why you are reconsidering your type?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
For the record I dont think you are aggressive at all. Thats reserved for me. but I do think youre really creepy.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ah. So perhaps you do know yourself and thats why you are reconsidering your type?

honestly, I think a lot of my frustration comes from the conflicting, rather nebulous information out there on the Enneagram. I never had this problem at all with MBTI, because the functions are more agreed upon. looked at them and said "I'm Ne as fuck, I'm Fi as fuck, my Te is decent and Si stuff is my Achilles heel. I'm ENFP". apart from reconsidering INFP for my type a few times (which doesn't make a world of difference, since the top two functions are the same), I haven't really doubted it.

with Enneagram, I think what's happening is I'm getting trapped in this Ne-Te loop of bouncing off ideas and possibilities and asking for more and more info, little of which is anything new or of any actual use to me cuz I end up going in circles (this is also very head center)

Edit:
For the record I dont think you are aggressive at all.
oh I am, you just don't see it online cuz no one has the power to really do anything to me. IRL I'm more prone to physical aggression and Te verbal bitch slapping people into line. online I just ignore it most of the time because it's just walls of text and I can't really force anyone to do shit like I can in real life.

but I do think youre really creepy.