• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Turn a negative situation into something positive.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Us 7s are known as the optimists of the world. Lets live up to our name and show everyone how we can use our legendary optimism to turn something from bad to good.

Ill start.

This morning I was in the kitchen making a healthy but nasty and tasty drink concoction, when much to my chagrin the bottom of the blender decided to detach itself from the top leaving my counter in a puddly mess. Without thinking, the first thing I said to my mom who looked peeved was, "You know the great thing about making a mess, is after cleaning it up, the space is cleaner than it was before!" :happy2:

C'mon 7s help me spread our signature :yay: ! Other positive outlookers feel free to chime in as well

badger055

Permabanned
Never really related much to this side of 7. Just looks cheezy to me. Negative things bring me more drama for my 4 fix. But I do hate it when people around me ruin my vibe or say something can't be done.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
C'mon 7s help me spread our signature :yay: ! Other positive outlookers feel free to chime in as well

I melt the world with optimism every single day of my life, because it is my true nature, my essence - that which I believe in without having to believe in anything, :happy:
How often does anything go exactly as planned? :shock:
Ummmm - almost NEVERRR!!! :rotfl:
So why get bent out of shape over it? :huh:
Seriously. There is more than one way to make any situation work. :newwink:
Those who sit by the wayside and give in to negativity, doubt, and/or indifference - will be washed away, or drowned with the tides of life over and over again. :moodeath:
Pay attention, think, believe in yourself - and most importantly: ACT UPON YOUR INSTINCTS AS SUCH. :pumpyouup:
No game in this life is ever won from the sidelines, so get on the field and play. :rock:

:solidarity:

-Halla74

NK258

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ummm. It's a 2 thing too! Lol!! Give me ANY scenario and I can find you a silver lining. ;)

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
I melt the world with optimism every single day of my life, because it is my true nature, my essence - that which I believe in without having to believe in anything, :happy:
How often does anything go exactly as planned? :shock:
Ummmm - almost NEVERRR!!! :rotfl:
So why get bent out of shape over it? :huh:
Seriously. There is more than one way to make any situation work. :newwink:
Those who sit by the wayside and give in to negativity, doubt, and/or indifference - will be washed away, or drowned with the tides of life over and over again. :moodeath:
Pay attention, think, believe in yourself - and most importantly: ACT UPON YOUR INSTINCTS AS SUCH. :pumpyouup:
No game in this life is ever won from the sidelines, so get on the field and play. :rock:

:solidarity:

-Halla74

Haha i love your energy! Fine [MENTION=16476]badger055[/MENTION] call me and [MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION] cheesy! Your missing out:harhar:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Knowing you're into positivity, you should keep the smileys to the minimum to make our reading experience extra positive.

Have an A-1 day.