• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI, Enneagram, and Zodiac correlations (my revision of PTypes correlations)...

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I could go for a cock! Oh, pardon me.....I'm feeling frisky.
Heh. I'm a metal one, at that.

BTW: I'm the worst mix; Gemini, Left-Handed, INTJ, Enneagram 1x9, what else?
How is that the worst? Of the three I know out of this list, I am all three.

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
Well that didn't work for me lol

I am sun sign libra, moon sign gemini and a fire dragon. ;)

EDIT: so is my INFP best male friend, excatly the same horoscope and mbti

Recluse

MBTI Type
INXP
Okay, I looked up astrology out of curiosity.

Here's a site that provides free horoscope chart drawings to help you visualize the placement of the planets in the signs/houses:
Free Horoscope Choices - Astrodienst

Use the idiotically titled "Please Click Here" link on the left side of the page to enter your natal data. (I like the way that sounds: "natal data.")

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, I looked up astrology out of curiosity.

Here's a site that provides free horoscope chart drawings to help you visualize the placement of the planets in the signs/houses:
Free Horoscope Choices - Astrodienst

Use the idiotically titled "Please Click Here" link on the left side of the page to enter your natal data. (I like the way that sounds: "natal data.")

Interestingly, that site has Jung's function correlations with elements:

Fire = N
Earth = S
Air = T
Water = F

Others have made a correlation like this:

Fire = S
Earth = T
Air = F
Water = N

Based on most modern interpretations I've read, I'd say that modern correlations with astrology and Jungian functions is more like the second one, because the Fire and Water signs are said to be more instinctual, while Earth and Air are more rational.

Air signs are considered humanitarian sorts (correlation to F), while Earth signs are logical and practical (T). F is a rational idealist, T is a rational realist.

In the case of Fire, S is an irrational realist. In the case of Water, N is an irrational idealist.

It's interesting to note that T and N types also tend, by nature, to be seen as internal. (Introverted Intuition is often described true introversion.) And the Earth and Water signs are considered more introverted.

Fire and Water signs are also said to be intuitive, but S and N functions are both intuitive in that they are irrational functions that operate without reason. (Jung's definition of Intuition as a function was just a metaphor.)

To Jung, S is indeed related to outer world perception, while N is inner world perception (perception through higher mind -- intuition literally means inner attention), because the current definitions of E and I did not exist in Jung's time.

persse

MBTI Type
?
Zodiac signs/mbti types

i'm doing this survey( which is probably going to lead to nothing) about zodiac signs and mbti. what i'm basically trying to do is to see if there is a connection between them, or if there are certain sign who are correspond to some mbti types.
so, what i need you to do is to post your zodiac signs and your type(if it doesn't appear on your profile).
:smile:

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
There are already two threads on this... they may have been merged.. don't know. Anyway, if you do a poll, it would be a good idea to include cusps on it. I, thus far, can't answer polls because they haven't included them.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
INFJ
4w5
Sun: Sagittarius
Moon: Aries
Ascendant: Capricorn

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Okay, this thread is more than a year old, but I am interested in this right now and would rather not start a new thread (where's the sense in that?). A family member recently mentioned to me that I matched my zodiac sign very well. I don't think so. As a result of this discord, I kind of wanted to see (beyond these few pages) how many of you find that your MBTI types and astrological signs match-up.

My info (I didn't know about this sun and moon crap, so this is all new to me):
INTP
5w4
Sun: Taurus
Moon: Scorpio
Ascendant: Aries

How on Earth does any of that go together? My sign kind of makes me sound like an ISTJ, and the only MBTI types I identify with at all are INTP, INTJ, and maybe INFP. I tend to think that this just further justifies my need to browbeat everybody who talks to me about astrology into agreeing that it is ridiculous. But I guess some of you find that your stuff lines up pretty well?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Scorpio, ENFP, 6w5
Pisces, INFP, 4w3

I'm definitely an INFP and I most frequently test 4w3 on enneagram! However, I am not a Piscies and have no Piscies in my major houses. What's funny, though, is that I very much like *the idea* of Piscies.

ENFP would probably be my next closest type, and it's hilarious because I have Scorpio rising and 6 is the other score I get on enneagram tests.

I am a Gemini sun, there is no way that I'm a 5, but INTP is only one letter off from INFP. I still don't see the connection, though, honestly.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP 9w8 sx/sp/xo Leo.

So I basically don't fit in. Yay.

Last edited:

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
people often mistype me as a pisces.
my natal chart has a strong presence of the water element and the mutable quality (water + mutable = pisces), so i guess that makes sense.
perhaps the correlations should be with element plus the cardinal, fixed or mutable quality rather than the signs themselves? (eg 'fixed air' instead of 'aquarius')

INFP, 4w5 so/sp/sx, IEI (intuitive variant)
Ne, Ni, Fi, Fe
sun in last decan of gemini, conjunct chiron
moon in first decan of capricorn, conjunct neptune
ascendant in second decan of sagittarius, conjunct saturn
mercury conjunct mars in cancer
venus in gemini
jupiter in aries
pluto in scorpio

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
people often mistype me as a pisces.
my natal chart has a strong presence of the water element and the mutable quality (water + mutable = pisces), so i guess that makes sense.
perhaps the correlations should be with element plus the cardinal, fixed or mutable quality rather than the signs themselves? (eg 'fixed air' instead of 'aquarius')

INFP, 4w5 so/sp/sx, IEI (intuitive variant)
Ne, Ni, Fi, Fe
sun in last decan of gemini, conjunct chiron
moon in first decan of capricorn, conjunct neptune
ascendant in second decan of sagittarius, conjunct saturn
mercury conjunct mars in cancer
venus in gemini
jupiter in aries
pluto in scorpio

Hey I'm Gemini sun (2nd decan), Capricorn moon, too. But Scorpio rising.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Zodiac Sign, MBTI, Enneagram

NF Temperament, Water
Cancer, ENFJ, 2w3
Cancer, INFJ, 4w5
Scorpio, ENFP, 6w5
Pisces, INFP, 4w3

NT Temperament, Air
Gemini, ENTP, 7w6
Gemini, INTP, 5w6
Libra, ENTJ, 1w9
Aquarius, INTJ, 5w4

SJ Temperament, Earth
Taurus, ISTJ, 9w8
Virgo, ESFJ, 2w1
Virgo, ISFJ, 6w5
Capricorn, ESTJ, 1w2

SP Temperament, Fire
Aries, ISTP, 8w9
Leo, ESFP, 3w2
Leo, ISFP, 3w4
Sagittarius, ESTP, 7w8

Hmmm...

Here are mine, that I came up with a while ago. Naturally these are meant to fit the archetypes and not anyone's Sun sign.

Aries: ESTP
Taurus: ISTx, ISFP
Gemini: ESFP
Cancer: ISFJ
Leo: ESFJ, ENFJ
Virgo: ISTJ
Libra: xxxP
Scorpio: xNTJ, xNFJ
Sagittarius: ESTP, ENTP
Capricorn: ESTJ
Aquarius: ENTP, INTP
Pisces: INFP, ENFP

Last edited:

hommefatal

I am an xNFP and I am 4w3. But I don't think 6w5 matches ENFP. Both 6 and 5 are very unlikely for an ENFP. 7 and 2 are most frequent. So 7w6 could be accurate.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
INFP Scorpio 4w... I tend to fit into those quite well...

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mine is close..
Sagittarius 7w8..

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Aries
last tested as an ENTP
8w5 or 5w8

Both enneagram and mbti fitted me pretty well.