• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI, Enneagram, and Zodiac correlations (my revision of PTypes correlations)...

MellowMarcello

Permabanned
I have too much gravitas for me not to post on this little thread.

As you were my bipedalled comrades...

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chart-The-Course= Earth
ISTJ= Taurus
ISTP= Capricorn
INFJ= Virgo
INTJ= Capricorn

IN-Charge= Fire
ESTJ= Sagittarius
ESTP= Aries
ENFJ= Leo
ENTJ= Aries

Behind-The-Scene= Water
ISFJ= Cancer
ISFP= Pisces
INFP= Pisces
INTP= Scorpio

Getting-Things-Done= Air
Libra= ESFJ
Gemini= ESFP
Gemini= ENFP
Aquarius= ENTP

baroquen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Well...

I'm and INFP, pisces, and 4w3

so your correlations seem accurate to me.

MBTI Type
INxJ
NT Temperament, Air
Aquarius, INTJ, 5w4

That's spot on for me. I was just thinking yesterday about how MBTI reminds me of astrology. I don't take any of these systems seriously. Interesting chart though.

BlueinGreen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't believe in the Zodiac-MBTI correlation one bit.

I don't believe in the Zodiac one bit, much less in a Zodiac-MBTI correlation. How could these things possibly have any bearing on each other?

(or was this just supposed to be for fun?)

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm a virgo and INFP.

However, I've always known I wasn't a virgo, not at all. I always had to feeling that I was more water influenced. (My chart says so) I feel like I can relate mostly to Pisces/Scorpio. Maybe also Leo

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
just for funsies:

INFP, 4w5, Aquarius

The zodiac signs make sure to place enough widespread traits within their signs because both my sister and I are Aquarius and she's always telling me how spot on the descriptions are for her, and I feel the same way. However, we are COMPLETELY different to each other.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP, 6w7, Cancer... 6 and Cancer seem to go pretty well hand in hand, 6 is usually ISXJs enneagram too. But the ENTP thing, is just like out of this world insane :p

gillie2

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
To anyone who has ever not really related to your Zodiac sign, you should check out Vedic (Indian) astrology. They use the same signs as Western astrology, but supposedly use more current measurements than Western astrology. Also, the rising sign is your true sign in Vedic astrology. I went from my Western signs (Taurus sun and Scorpio rising) to my Vedic signs (Libra rising and Aries sun.) Anyway, just for fun.

Eye 'n' Teepee

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Quit wasting time with astrology. It is complete and utter bullshit, and has been demonstrated as such countless times.

MiasmaResonance

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Zodiac Sign, MBTI, Enneagram

NT Temperament, Air
Gemini, ENTP, 7w6
Gemini, INTP, 5w6
Libra, ENTJ, 1w9
Aquarius, INTJ, 5w4

I would reason that 5w6 = INTJ and 5w4 = INTP.

The 6 enneagram is described as "The committed, security-oriented type. Sixes are reliable, hard-working, responsible, and trustworthy", which seems to be inherently INTJ to me.

The 4 enneagram, although described as an "emotional" type, is also an introspective, absent minded type, much like the INTP. And since the 4 in this case is not the main function, my deduction is reasonable.

"Five Enneagram - Five With A Four Wing: The Iconoclast. The four wing produces an emotional "charge" that complements the five's mental intensity. They are emotionally sensitive and easily overwhelmed, yet at the same time driven to explore their emotional landscapes, often by deliberately entering dark, esoteric, or disturbing arenas of thoughts. Compared to 5w6's, 5w4's have a more intuitive, non-rational approach to knowledge"

The 'intuitive, non-rational approach' speaks to me as a strong Perceiving type, with a fairly weak Thinking percentage.

So, really, it could just depend on your percentages, in the end.

I have observed many INTPs who happen to be 5w4. Most of these had weak Ts and high Ps. I have also seen some with a high Thinking percentage and a lower Perceiving percentage (like myself) who score as 5w6.

Same with INTJs. Those with low Ts and Js would most usually receive 5w4, and those with higher would receive 5w6.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
There was this ENTJ once that related to me and was a Libra like I am. I'm an enneagram type 8. Hmmm....I wonder if this is somehow....

....all bulshit!

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
This theorizing is so silly, guys. Actually the exceptions are many more than those cases that fit well in your systems.
One example: me - ISFJ - E9 - Cancer

It does seem to become silly this far drawn on.
The more factors you correlate, the less strong the correlation.

INFJ: Cancer sun, Sagittarian moon,
Capricorn rising. A few patterns I've
noticed for sun signs around my neck
of the woods:

Cancer, xNFx
Gemini, xSxP
Taurus, xNxP
Virgo, ISxJ
Aquarius, ENxJ
Capricorn IxTJ
Pisces, IxFP
Sagittarius, ENxP
Aries, xNTJ
Leo, ExxP
Scorpio, INxx
Libra, xNxJ

Would you smallen the S and P for Gemini?

Btw, I would be INTP, Gemini, 5w6 (or 5w4 or 9w1), fitting in OP's first idea.

Last edited:

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Cancer
Sun is in 04 Degrees Aries.
Moon is in 27 Degrees Sagittarius.
Enneagram: 7w8
MBTI type: ENTj, with a tiny J
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Monkey

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I would reason that 5w6 = INTJ and 5w4 = INTP.

The 6 enneagram is described as "The committed, security-oriented type. Sixes are reliable, hard-working, responsible, and trustworthy", which seems to be inherently INTJ to me.

The 4 enneagram, although described as an "emotional" type, is also an introspective, absent minded type, much like the INTP. And since the 4 in this case is not the main function, my deduction is reasonable.

"Five Enneagram - Five With A Four Wing: The Iconoclast. The four wing produces an emotional "charge" that complements the five's mental intensity. They are emotionally sensitive and easily overwhelmed, yet at the same time driven to explore their emotional landscapes, often by deliberately entering dark, esoteric, or disturbing arenas of thoughts. Compared to 5w6's, 5w4's have a more intuitive, non-rational approach to knowledge"

The 'intuitive, non-rational approach' speaks to me as a strong Perceiving type, with a fairly weak Thinking percentage.

So, really, it could just depend on your percentages, in the end.

I have observed many INTPs who happen to be 5w4. Most of these had weak Ts and high Ps. I have also seen some with a high Thinking percentage and a lower Perceiving percentage (like myself) who score as 5w6.

Same with INTJs. Those with low Ts and Js would most usually receive 5w4, and those with higher would receive 5w6.

I score as 5w4 with a high T percentage. I do have an even higher P percentage though. Just to provide some extra information.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
Yes! I'm very interested in astrology!

Okay, I'm a 2w3 -> Which correlates with cancer. My Moon conjunct ascendant, and Moon rules cancer. So I guess psychologically/emotionally (which the moon represents) I would be a 2w3. However it is in Aries, in the 12th house. So I don't know.

I'm an Aquarian Sun. I told you I had a secret INTJ hiding behind that ESFP :D!

I might also be a 3w2 (like 2w3) which is Leo. Leo is my chart ruler (Mars in Aries is in Leo in the 5th house), so I can see where the ESFP originates. It's all very correlating for me :yes:!

And since I am Chinese, of course Chinese astrology is going to be something I really know. I won't talk about my Bazi, or my Imperial Palaces, though I'll say I'm a Yin Wood Boar as the Year; the Pig correlates with 'water' BTW.

I have an Aries Ascendant; so I might seem like an ISTP? 8w9? I'm not very sure. I have an Aries Moon as well!

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And naturally, this is based on my readings of astrology and what each signs represent. I do not necessarily believe in it, so naturally, it is possible for a Capricorn (which I labeled ESTJ) to be an INFP (which I labeled for Pisces).

I am an INFP Capricorn myself. :yim_rolling_on_the_

MiasmaResonance

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An INTP Sagittarius..how does that work?
Please, tell me.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I'm a Leo but my birth chart is heavily influenced by Libra. I also have Aquarius for my moon sign. Do you think that affects the SP temperament ? While I get lots of NF/NT I relate to ST/SF types. I also get compared to a lot of ST/SF typed characters. I do believe that astrology & even numerology play into your MBTI so I like this post. My Enneagram is 6 but I'm an incredibly anxious person. If I wasn't I believe I would be a 3 or 9.