• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI, Enneagram, and Zodiac correlations (my revision of PTypes correlations)...

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
i'm a wannabe platypus, heh, i knew it i'm an isfj deep down.

G

garbage

Aries, ENTP (heavily ENFP-flavored), Enneagram 3w2.

I think the Aries and Enneagram 3 combination kind of makes sense, but I don't know much about the Zodiac. Someone else can probably work with this, though.

Aries
last tested as an ENTP

:cheers:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Aries, ENTP (heavily ENFP-flavored), Enneagram 3w2.

I think the Aries and Enneagram 3 combination kind of makes sense, but I don't know much about the Zodiac. Someone else can probably work with this, though.

:cheers:

You change your type every three months, you could be another type someday so I am holding my reservations. :D

Aries go more along with ESTP, ENTJ and ENTP in my opinion.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I am an INFP, Pisces sun, Pisces moon, Cancer rising, 4w5

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I don't believe in the Zodiac-MBTI correlation one bit.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Hmmm...

Here are mine, that I came up with a while ago. Naturally these are meant to fit the archetypes and not anyone's Sun sign.

Aries: ESTP
Taurus: ISTx, ISFP
Gemini: ESFP
Cancer: ISFJ
Leo: ESFJ, ENFJ
Virgo: ISTJ
Libra: xxxP
Scorpio: xNTJ, xNFJ
Sagittarius: ESTP, ENTP
Capricorn: ESTJ
Aquarius: ENTP, INTP
Pisces: INFP, ENFP
Rather decisive on those Libras.

secondhandsight

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
INFJ: Cancer sun, Sagittarian moon,
Capricorn rising. A few patterns I've
noticed for sun signs around my neck
of the woods:

Cancer, xNFx
Gemini, xSxP
Taurus, xNxP
Virgo, ISxJ
Aquarius, ENxJ
Capricorn IxTJ
Pisces, IxFP
Sagittarius, ENxP
Aries, xNTJ
Leo, ExxP
Scorpio, INxx
Libra, xNxJ

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As with most thing, correlation starts to break down the more variables you throw in the mix. Of the three, I think its easier to make a case for pairing either etype to MBTI or zodiac sign to etype. Doing all three at once tends to lead to inconsistencies I won't get into unless asked.

Here are websites that discuss etype and astrology for those who are interested:

Enneagram Planet
www.enneagramastrology.moonfruit.com

Aries
last tested as an ENTP
8w5 or 5w8

Both enneagram and mbti fitted me pretty well.

Yeah...you don't really get how the whole enneagram thing works.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
As with most thing, correlation starts to break down the more variables you throw in the mix. Of the three, I think its easier to make a case for pairing either etype to MBTI or zodiac sign to etype. Doing all three at once tends to lead to inconsistencies I won't get into unless asked.

Here are websites that discuss etype and astrology for those who are interested:

Enneagram Planet
www.enneagramastrology.moonfruit.com

Yeah...you don't really get how the whole enneagram thing works.

as per say that ENTJs are the only type fitted to be eights when they are actually ones? or that its supposed to be 8w7 or 8w9?

Anyone claiming himself to be an 8w7 should have achievements like Lenin or Napoleon, otherwise he is bullshiting.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ
Enneagram 5
Pisces
Born in the year of the Ox, according to Chinese Zodiac..

I'm not too astrologically savvy.. I think it's interesting nonetheless, though.
Pisces seems rather fitting for an INFJ. "Still waters run deep," and being extreme empaths.. and all that jazz..

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
:laugh: If the entire archetype of Libra wasn't built around being indecisive, maybe I could be!
Touché. P certainly seems to fit.
We just take a while to make sure we're not missing any important piece in weighing everything.
sounds familiar?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't believe in the Zodiac-MBTI correlation one bit.

And you're right, there's absolutely not. For exemple, among the famous Taurus, we find as well Jack Nicholson (ESTP) as Adolf Hitler (INFJ)...

But if you're curious:

MBTI Type: ISTP, but also near of INTP and ESTP, and near of ENTP and ISFP in a minor way. The TP side is the strongest, T is very strong and I'm thoroughly P.

Enneagram: I'm a 5, sometimes typed as 5w6, sometimes as 5w7. I pretty recognise me in the three. I just notice that I use the mental centre above all, the orientation of the energy may discuss.

Zodiac: my sun is in Taurus, from the last decan, my ascendant is Aquarius. I don't know many things in astrology, but I suppose that mean my planets are Venus, Moon, Saturn and Uranus is'nt it?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IT'S ABOUT THE ARCHETYPES, YOU IDIOTS!!!

I don't give a shit about how they measure up in reality!!

And I didn't ask for anyone else's "thoughts."

Someone lock this fucking thread!!! You have my permission.