• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI, Enneagram, and Zodiac correlations (my revision of PTypes correlations)...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oooooh--me too! 22 Nov, can't recall my natal chart tho.... Year of the Rooster, and yeah, I'm a cocky thing. ;)

Oooh, I was born on CS Lewis' birthday (Nov 29) and you were born on the day he died.

Spooky.

I think I'm a Monkey. (Did I say that somewhere yet?)

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Oooh, I was born on CS Lewis' birthday (Nov 29) and you were born on the day he died.
Oh wow. I have a son born on Nov 29th. I'll have to tell him he was born on C.S.Lewis' birthday. He won't care one little bit, but I think it's cool.

Myself, I'm a Leo INFJ 9w1 born in the year of the dog. I don't think I make a very good Leo. I'm married to an Aries INTP 1w9 and I believe he was born in the year of the pig/boar.

I have no idea what time of day I was born because they drugged my mom so much when she was giving birth to me that she doesn't remember. Makes it hard to get any detailed charts, etc.

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
Not that I think too highly of anything zodiac, I know people who do :). Anyway I am an ENFJ Leo 2w/probable wing 1 though I score highly on 8.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh wow. I have a son born on Nov 29th.

:) :yay:

It's also Madeleine L'Engle's birthday.

(We will just ignore the fact that -- I think -- it is also Howie Mandel's birthday.)

I have no idea what time of day I was born because they drugged my mom so much when she was giving birth to me that she doesn't remember. Makes it hard to get any detailed charts, etc.

That's funny -- I don't remember the situation with your father, wasn't he around to remember?

My sister was born by C-section in the hospital elevator. There apparently was blood everywhere. My mom remembers that one. :)

... though I score highly on 8.
^^^^ not a big surprise :)

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
well this is a rather interesting thought process... it doesn't fit but it's interesting

my b-day is Jan 13th I am a Capricorn and a 2w3.......

Jasz

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
sun-jupiter conjunction in aquarius
aries rising
moon in scorpio

INTP

5w4

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
:) :yay:

It's also Madeleine L'Engle's birthday.

(We will just ignore the fact that -- I think -- it is also Howie Mandel's birthday.)
I'm pretty sure he won't care about any of them. Maybe if it was somebody that wrote one of his favorite video games he'd find it significant. But I think it's cool.

That's funny -- I don't remember the situation with your father, wasn't he around to remember?
Mom had changed her mind about liking him before she found out she was pregnant. Instead of breaking up with him, she left on a cross-country road trip with some friends. She didn't tell him about me until I was nine months old (I assume because she needed some cash). I was very small for my age and he didn't buy that I was his, so she huffed off and didn't contact him again until I was 27.

My sister was born by C-section in the hospital elevator. There apparently was blood everywhere. My mom remembers that one. :)
Yikes! I'm guessing she was not properly anesthetized?

meshou

MBTI Type
INXP
Yes, but then it doesn't make any sense if you correlate them with the Zodiac Signs.

What's said about the SP temperament is more related to the Fire signs, since Fire is impulsive and spontaneous.

The SJ temperament correlates with Earth because it's said to be stable and traditional.

NT correlates with Air because it's said to be intellectual and logical

Finally, NF correlates with Water because it's said to be emotional and intuitive.
These correlations are very very modern understandings, and would not have been agreed upon as early as a couple hundred years ago. Modern astrology differs hugely from its roots. 'S all I was saying.

Natrushka

Pareo cattus
MBTI Type
INTJ
I am a Cancer. Does this mean I can't be an INTJ anymore :(

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am a Cancer. Does this mean I can't be an INTJ anymore :(

YOUR HOROSCOPE FOR TODAY (CANCER)
  • The position of Jupiter says you should spend the rest of the week face down in the mud
  • Try not to shove a roll of duct tape up your nose while taking your driver's test

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I made a few adjustments, namely changing Pisces and Scorpio MBTI types around, along with changing Virgo's 6w7 Enneagram type to 9w1.

Shimpei

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
I made a few adjustments, namely changing Pisces and Scorpio MBTI types around, along with changing Virgo's 6w7 Enneagram type to 9w1.

What for? It would be as erroneous as the previous theory of yours.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The correlation is about what the astrological symbols mean, not about a person's personality in relation to astrology.

I keep saying, I am a Pisces and not an ENFP 4w3 (which I now typed it as, might make another change). I correspond to Aquarius. Therefore, I am well-aware that it's nothing serious.

Shimpei

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
:shock:
Sheesh, he's just playing with ideas on paper.

Don't ya ever try new recipes just for the hell of it?

I think it's just a waste of time but as long as you enjoy it... Can't believe a herd of NTs pay attention to such things.

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
I think it's just a waste of time but as long as you enjoy it... Can't believe a herd of NTs pay attention to such things.

Oh, it's a system and we can't help ourselves.

Besides, JUNG was interested in astrology. :party2:

I object to Scorpio being an NF. Scorpio is far too devious and vengeful in it's dark phase to be an F. Ever. And too calculating to be an F.

It's also ruled by Mars (I don't hold with the neo-planetary associations) and Pluto's been, well, plutoed. Scorpio is also associated with Aries, which is hardly an F-ish god.

Heh. This sounds like me, too. I should dig up my natal chart--I have it on my blog someplace....

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think an Introverted Feeling INFP could be quite vengeful and forceful if their values are violated. And Scorpios hold very passionate values.

And besides, vengeance is driven by feeling, and not logic.

INFPs can get quite angry, but they just don't show it, since Feeling is internal -- they're often very Scorpio-like. Scorpios are also big on loyalty, a Feeling trait revolving around people.

Scorpios are either extremely loyal or extremely rebellious, much like an Enneagram 6 type, which corresponds to Jung's Introverted Feeling.

As a water sign, Scorpio is intuitive and emotional -- clearly corresponding the NF.

EDIT: Oh and yes, Cancer is ruled by the Moon and Leo by the Sun, neither of which are planets...so what's wrong with Scorpio being ruled by Pluto?