• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] How would you rank the Image-fixes in terms of prevalence?

S

Stansmith

My guess would be:

2w3
3w2

(By a significant margin)

2w1
3w4
4w5
4w3

S

Stansmith

Out of boredom, I thought I'd make a list of 'celebrities' who strike me as being of specific fixes:

-----

I don't put much weight into any of these guesses.

Last edited:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In personal experience,

3, 2, 4.

3w2, 2w3, 2w1, 3w4, 4w5, 4w3.

No idea how much this correlates to actuality.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm biased, but very MANY of the people in my family have a 4-fix. On both sides. I think my grandmother has a 2-fix, my aunt has a 3-fix, and my dad has a 3-fix, too. That's all I can think of.

I can't attest to broader society at large, however. This is one of those things that makes us question how "common" types are, and leaves some people feeling plain and common with others being "special" types. I am leery.

However, in my experience, the 4s would be the "common" type.