• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What would be this girl's instinctual stacking?

badger055

Permabanned
I'm still learning to read people's instinctual stackings so I need some help with this. I might start seeing this ENFJ (7?) girl and I want to make sure her instinctual stacking is compatible with mine. Here are my clues.

-works 2 jobs one of them in a coffee shop
-owns her own house (shes 28)
-SUPER enthusiastic about everything
-big animal lover
-always looks at the positives
-talks about love a lot saying we should all love more
-seems chatty
-thinks people should just be themselves no matter what
-likes to adventure outside in nature
-laid back about most stuff

thoughts?

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
2w3 or 3w2 so/sp. (healthy)

badger055

Permabanned
2w3 or 3w2 so/sp. (healthy)

Hmm sounds right. Her focus is on the community so social dom makes sense. I thought she might have some sx cause she seemed so enthusiastic but apparently social doms can be like that too.

Also I think 2w3 is right on the money. 2w3 is called the hostess and that's exactly what she uses her house for. Tritype is probably 279 (a super positive type).