• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] 794 tritype, anyone else? Help and share your experience!

alphashallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hello friends!

Just wondering if anyone on here is of the 794 tritype? I was typed with the help of a TypoC member and I'm pretty confident in my tritype now.

I'm 7w6 - 9w8 - 4w3 sp/so.

Only thing is, nearly all the literature I can find on this tritype is written by people who are 4-doms, and tend to contain the words "gentle spirit", "fairy" and "ethereal", which kind of make me feel slightly ill.

Anyone on here with this tritype leading with 7 that can give me a more realistic reading of what this tritype looks like in practice? I can't get past the "fairy" thing with the 4-dom readings.

Can't really find anything written by 7s with this tritype, and I'm just getting into Enneagram so would love to know more.

Thanks!

gromit

likes this
Gentle spirit. There's a thread about it somewhere...

Fun, happy, little bit soulful, wants everyone to feel good and happy... etc