• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What traits do you share with Etypes?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've left out core type, wing and tritype cuz that would just be repetitive
2w3/3w2: I can turn on the seductive charm pretty easily :cool:
5: I'm power seeking, but more in a 5-ish way than a 2-ish, 3-ish or 8-ish way. if someone/something is a threat to me, I will withdraw, gather information, draw up plans and wait for the right moment to strike. I greatly fear physical pain and annihilation
8: my personality provokes a lot of fight/flight reactions from people, even when my intention is not hostile (which it seldom is). it's natural for me to be the one in control
9: I partake in quite a bit of narcotization. my way of dealing with stress typically involves something that will numb my feelings/preferences and put me in a numb, dissociated state

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1... I can be downright persnickety about how I keep things set up at work and how things are done... pickiness pleases me

2... I enjoy anonymously doing nice things (I do not want to be caught doing them however, as it might tarnish my asshole image... I'm always peeved when called out on it :thelook:)

3... if you want to have sex with me you'd better fucking worship my mind and body or at least convincingly pretend to... I'm talking American Gods level of body worship

4... ummmm.... I like eyeliner? :huh:

5... I most recently disappeared from the forum because I became obsessive about researching something... I do that sort of thing pretty often :doh:

6... I remember to set the alarm before leaving in the morning?

7... reformed party girl :cool:

8... I am one

9... I'm really good at napping when I set my mind to it... we're speaking fabulously awesome... I can nap absolutely anywhere- concerts, airports, crowded busses, park benches :sleeping:

There... I made a list :cheese:

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
My tritype is 487, so I will list the others:

1: If I were your band leader, you would mistake me for a 1. Every detail has to be perfect, I trust my own vision and I take no shit from anyone. If you're incompetent, I will very respectfully remove you from the lineup.
2: Power hunger in relationship scenarios - especially when I'm unhealthy or feeling rejected.
3: When it's my own project & my own vision: If I stop working, the band/project will fall apart! I can be all work/ no play when I'm serious about something.
5: Obsessive research of things I'm into, and I'm very good at objective analysis, even in situations involving my feelings. I also understand things about people and never tell them, and this gives me power.
6: When it comes to my emotions, I can seek clarity the way a 6 seeks certainty.
9: I can be very afraid of losing someone, to the point of losing sight of my own goals... though for me, this state lasts about 2 months and then I go back to being selfish :p

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1: it's a fact that 4s have a direct connection with type 1 and I definitely feel an influence of this number. I have a very concrete vision of how things should be, I am highly idealistic and always try to do things "the right way". I try to be close to my ideals, I want positive change and have an influence in society. I am perfectionistic.
2: fuuu...nothing really :unsure:
3: I want to be successful, known and appreciated. I want fame... I want others to notice me, I am self expressive and image seeking.
5: I seek knowledge and information. I like intellectual conversations and I see myself as pretty intelligent.
6: I have issues with anxiety and insecurity. Sometimes I count on others instead of taking care of my own life...I fear being left alone and without guidance.
7: I seek pleasure and fun. I fear responsibilities. I am childlike and creative. I often escape when things get too serious.
8: Nothing really :unsure:
9: I seek peace and harmony. I like my own comfort and I am often very lazy.

Alea_iacta_est

Type 1: I try to be as rational as possible, but alas, I lack a sound moral compass and will bow to a logical argument over an ethical argument
Type 2: Nothing
Type 3: Drive for success, narcissistic behaviors
Type 6 (cp): Mistrusting, afraid of being manipulated, but I am not paralyzed by my fear, and I am not overly-suspicious or wary for my personal safety.
Type 7: I chameleon as this type when I'm with friends, but I'm nowhere near as impulsive or physically self-confident
Type 9: I can chameleon somewhat to mimic other types, and I get lost in my own head a lot.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
One thing I share with 9's is that I seem almost incapable of asserting my wants and needs.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1: I have a very strong sense of fairness and justice.
2: I care about pleasing others.
3: I care about success and accomplishments.
4: I am often melancholy and deeply introspective.
5: This is my type.
6: I am very security conscious and often think of worst case scenarios and then plan so the worst case scenario doesn't happen.
7: I am a child at heart. There is a childlike innocence about me that enjoys all the fun possibilities in life.
8: I get angry and upset easily but try not to let it show.
9: I hate conflict and prefer things to be smooth and easy.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1: Hung up on justifying my place on earth by living up to high standards for myself. Disciplined, but see myself as the opposite: always feel on the edge of chaos when I am in reality far, far from it.

2: I can't brush it aside when someone is unhappy with me. I get stressed easily over it until a resolution is reached.

3: Plenty. This type is what I'm most easily mistaken for on the purely behavioral level. The "human doing" is a big one. If you ask me who we are if we are not our actions, you will get a dumb blank stare. Will forcefully expand my energies to fit whatever job or other container I have chosen and will not complain until literally about to puke. Needs to be told that putting in normal hours is not "letting myself go", nor is it "oversleeping". Very concerned about how I do at even the little details, and about what is being projected. Life paginated by burnout episodes between chapters of overexertion. Respectful awe at people who can just do things that are clearly mismatched with the environment that they chose to be in. Lifelong sneaky side. Tests out images. Intimacy is biggest challenge in life. Uncomfortable doing anything that doesn't contribute to an objective (brought work to movie theaters as a kid, hidden in teeny tiny notepads, and wrote fast during the bright scenes :devil:). Takes some pride in doing everything fast while maintaining presentation, and creates invisible microsystems to this end.

4: Do not believe any of the above 3 press. Is the spiteful critic of the press. All on this whole list is motivated by and with reference to this core.

5: Not confident that I can hold up out there without internal preparation. Usually in my head and can be caught unready to meet the physical world. Inalienable need to get into things with no interpersonal pulls interrupting, unable to ignore them and driven to clear them all out.

6: Phobic. Comfort zone is within the lines, not a rebel. Too concerned about what isn't being said. "Siding against the self". I need certainty and will seek it from other people if I can't figure things out on my own.

7: Attracted to novelty. Mind flees when routine is forced.

8: Concerned with strength and weakness, who/what can affect who and how easily. 8-ish themes are unfortunately all in my mind. I value them so much because I am actively least like this type. This is the idealized image of myself that I 4-ishly feel doomed to fall short of.

9: When solving a problem, numb everything else out. Sensitive to conflict and avoid it because I don't want it in my body. Need convincing that my desires matter within the grand machine.

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
1. I don't really know, I have quite a strong need to "fix" things if the mood strikes me.
2. I do what I feel like doing emotionally, and generally identifies with my emotions (sometimes?). I also like to be in control of a relationship, and to give to get.
3. I am rather sensitive to the need to be optimistic, and generally wants to actually look good. Despite being too apathetic to do it most of the time.
4. I think of myself as a broken down person, seeks to express myself authentically above all else (even if I do lose sight of it occasionally), and gets them sour grapes a lot.
5. I like to minimize how much I spend? I unno not very 5 like person, much more when I was a kid though.
6. I have a great hunger for certainty, and I am typically paralyzed by both "I give up" apathy, with the fear that I will just fail anyways.
7. I dislike attaching myself to other people, and to have my options wide. I don't have very deep interests in one field, but generally feels more versatile and I am rarely genuinely pleased with things I experience.
8. I have a great lust for vengance on a global, metaphysical scale. Mostly dictated by communistic feeling rationality, despite my ill knowledge of marxism itself.

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
1. I don't really know, I have quite a strong need to "fix" things if the mood strikes me.
2. I do what I feel like doing emotionally, and generally identifies with my emotions (sometimes?). I also like to be in control of a relationship, and to give to get.
3. I am rather sensitive to the need to be optimistic (I hate the intensely cynical side of myself), and generally wants to actually look good. Despite being too apathetic to do it most of the time.
4. I think of myself as a broken down person, seeks to express myself authentically above all else (even if I do lose sight of it occasionally), and gets them sour grapes a lot.
5. I like to minimize how much I spend? I unno not very 5 like person, much more when I was a kid though.
6. I have a great hunger for certainty, and I am typically paralyzed by both "I give up" apathy, with the all consuming irrational fear that I will just fail anyways.
7. I dislike attaching myself to other people, and to have my options wide. I don't have very deep interests in one field, but generally feels more versatile and I am rarely genuinely pleased with things I experience.
8. I have a great lust for vengance on a global, metaphysical scale. Mostly dictated by communistic feeling rationality, despite my ill knowledge of marxism itself.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Will talk.

1--I get über-perfectionistic about my creative projects, down to the very last detail. Others observe a moralizing streak, which is actually a cover for envy.

2--Actually, I don't see much of this in me at all. Um, I'm proud, I guess?

3--Am ruthlessly determined to succeed. When I compete I must be Number One, or I'll keep trying till I get there. When I really care about something, I can work almost endlessly towards my goal.

4--I am one. Refer to other posts.

5--Am prone to worries about "overwhelm". I am scientific and knowledgeable and like building onto what I already know. I protect my space, have limited understanding of human interactions, and feel I was born without the "social skills" instruction booklet. I was once obscenely capable of focus.

6--I know what's "really" going on around here, I see through people's pretenses, and I foresee disaster.

7--Well, I'm Ne-dom, so I have a lot of superficial characteristics. I don't finish projects, I keep moving on, I'm fascinated by literally everything, I can chatter endlessly, I'm good at "synthesizing", I like telling crazy stories, I like being funny, I like travel and trying new things, and a lot of other stereotypical things. I start panicking when I feel "trapped".

8--If I show weakness, pain, vulnerability, or pity, the wolves will attack. I have a sadistic edge I don't want to share, which is probably why I feel that way. I think life is war, and I'm forever trying to toughen myself up. I'm also weirdly resourceful, the kid who always had a lemonade stand or was trying to sell people things. Others find me intolerably domineering.

9--I'm lazy. If I don't want to deal with something, I don't. Stuff piles up. I feel a connection with nature. Withdrawn stuff.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not including 1, 4, and 6 since that is my tritype.

2: I don't have any positive behaviors of this type, but I relate to it through disintegration. When unhealthy, I become upset and needy if I don't perceive myself to have received enough attention. I've also tried to relate to others through helping them, but getting upset if I don't get recognition.

3: I'm competitive as fuck, very ambitious too even though I have trouble following through with my goals. I'm image-oriented (although in a different way from a 3 core) and don't like feeling humiliated.

5: I relate very much to the core fear and desire as they are worded, and I have a tendency to withdraw into my own head.

7: I always want more than what I have. I'd rather escape my anxiety through activities than through studying or talking to people. I like to do things that I want to do, independently.

8: Most relatable core fear and desire, just based on how they're worded. I can be protective and counterphobic when provoked. I have a tendency to think in terms of "an eye for an eye."

9: I don't really relate to this type at all, but I've been typed as a 9 (both core and fix) for seeming easygoing when I'm first met. I also can merge pretty easily with things that capture my interest.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Not including anything in my tri:

1: It's probably cause it's my wing, but I relate a lot to reaction formation a lot, even though I don't think I'm a core 1. Let's just say I bite my tongue a lot. I also tend to look at things with a 1-ish disgust(ex."It's hard to believe people like this really exist!"). In my darkest moments mental health wise, I have trouble forgiving myself for everything I've done.

2: I don't relate to 2 much when I'm healthy, but during my depression spells I'm like please someone give me attention why won't you love me? I also have this 2ish confidence in the fluff threads ahaha, where I'm like I got a good association for you. Thoughtful gifts are fun.

3: A lot of my perfectionist tendencies come from me wanting to be the best at what I do. There are few times where I'm truly satisfied with what I do, so I gotta get better. And with that desire to get better, I get jealous of so many people. I'm competitive, I want to climb to the top. I also crave status in my community(real life, online, all of it). I think this is more the 4s ideals self than actually 3 identification, but I do like to imagine myself taking on a role, though not to the point where I forget myself. (it's all a fantasy, anyway).

5: I relate to how they withdraw a lot, like withdrawing from social situations and sort of stewing in my thoughts. I also have a desire to look clever and knowledgeable especially about the things I love most, though I don't have that luxury. I also tend to neglect some of my needs as it expends my energy(why put energy into things that I'm not focused on?)

7: I do have a fear of mundanity, as in everyday things, I want to make the best out of them. It's part of why I like food and fashion so much, as they're everyday things that can be transformed into something magical. You can call it a fear of the "plain". I also many many unfinished projects, because they're fun for awhile and if they're not stimulating it's hard to finish them. Also, new ideas genuinely excite me, like I get hyper just thinking about them and when someone gets in the way of me doing it I get grumpy.

8: I have a desire to look strong. And it's not like I gotta act all big and tough, but more resilient('Tis but a scratch). Also being treated as small and cute and innocent is just.....no. Everyone seems to want to protect me cause I'm all shy and small and innocent seeming, but no!! I watch out for others, I want to protect them. I look dumb and helpless a lot, but yeah. I dream of being a troubleshooter, which might be from my 6 fix.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'll skip my tritype.

1: The most relatable core fears of the enneagram for me. Integration and disintegration lines are also something I can relate to almost as well as my current type's. I have an clear and ideal version of how myself, my future, and my environment should be and can become obsessed on inciting that reality I am generally unsatisfied and often excessively critical with myself, even when it's not beneficial. I overuse the reaction formation coping mechanism. Demonizing my impulses and judging those who cannot control them is a habit of mine that's stuck with me. My sense of morality when applied to myself is often excessively black and white and can be very "lawful" and rigid in what I do. Almost humorless/excessively serious. Have been told I clearly hide a "crusader-esque" style of wrath

2: Rejecting and almost unaware of my own needs and desires. I can feel lost if I am not being helpful or needed by others and often feel rejected when my advice goes untrusted. Genuinely enjoy helping people. Generally assume that I am far nicer, helpful, and genuine than I typically am as a means of keeping some sort of self esteem. Generally expect to be rejected.

4: Generally get concerned if I don't have a discernable form of identity from others. See myself as "fatally flawed" compared to others and can, at my worst, ruminate heavily on this. Probably have a victim complex. Fixated on finding myself and meaning in life and am willing to do anything it takes to attain my ideal self. Back and forth between self depreciation and self absorption.

6: Come across anxious and doubtful. Like having certainty and control over most of the things I do. In times of stress, considering this is my disintegration line, tend to become overly attached and loyal to my goals and those connected to them in order to feel substance. Round out my edges to appear more agreeable and palatable than I am. Generally rule abiding, perhaps excessively so. My adventurous nature is often deflated by being excessively cautious and overly risk averse. Under stress can become bitey and reactive at random.

7: Dislike for responsibility and being connected to things too much. Curious and genuinely engaged by new ideas and information. Tend to assume things will work out how I want them to and overly plan/idealize the future, clinging to what could be in the positive. Tend to overwhelm myself with activity in order to avoid negative feelings or anxiety. Generally am the one to push myself and others to try new things in safe domains (ie. foods, new places to explore).

8: Weirdly intimidating, people assume I am capable of great aggression. Hate showing vulnerability and will often over exert myself in moments of pain to avoid showing such. Find in the moment rage to be exhilarating and engaging, especially when it's used to push for a goal. Need to be in control. Am relatively disagreeable. Treat myself like a tank even though I'm more like a feather.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
1: critical of self and others
2: emotional
3: like being center of attention
4: pretty much everything except self-destructive
5: introverted, smart
6: likes security
7: likes fun
8: doesn't let others control me
9: doesn't like fighting

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Starting with the easiest (mostly the ones I've typed as at different points in my life: )

4: I'm honestly very critical of almost anything I deem mainstream, not because I think it being mainstream in itself is bad, but because I associate it with something fake and untrustworthy/too shallow. I have a lot of ideas about how things need to be different in the world overall.

9: Ideally I love being in harmonious environments -- I crave it -- and I become depressed if I feel disconnected from places and groups of people where I THINK I should belong. But if I'm afraid that it's only 'harmonious' because of what's being covered up (going back to that aformentioned shallowness,) the other part of me has to rock the boat a bit and test waters before I can just relax.

8: People whose weaknesses I feel are really dragging them down and doing harm to them bother me immensely. I'm a huge advocate for people taking charge in order to protect their best interests, and not being afraid to do whatever is necessary. I'm confrontational on behalf of those who seem too timid to protect themselves.

6: I need stability in a lot of facets in my life -- primarily in work situations -- and confusion/lack of order or rules in those situations really freaks me out. I also struggle a lot with uncertainty and go to certain friends a lot when I'm doubting myself.

1: To me right and wrong is often clear, and I'm very judgmental in regards to that. But I usually keep those kinds of thoughts to myself unless I think things have gotten out of hand.
-----------------------

Somewhat less easy for me:

5: I'm afraid of being reliant on others for my survival and really enjoy minimizing my resources so I can avoid that/not be tied down to anyone anywhere. I'm also nihilistic when it comes to the 'meaning' of life and I've been told this is a 5-thing.

2: I've typed as 2 a lot, but there's way too much about 2s I DON'T relate to. Overall I do enjoy being helpful and get a lot of satisfaction out of it. It's just not something I couldn't live without doing.
-----------------------

Hardest for me:

7: I CAN be adventurous and fully enjoy what I'm exploring, IF I'm with someone who's a lot like if not completely a 7. I'm drawn to 7s a lot for this reason.

3: Wow, I really have no idea. It's nice when my style is acknowledged sometimes? Lmfao..I had to reach far as Hell for that one.

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1 - I can be perfectionistic with my work, have somewhat of an inner critic, and have a few OCD-like traits, but I don't relate to the moralistic streak that they have or to the core fears.

2 - Wanting to be loved and appreciated sounds nice, but really, I don't think there's anything else about this type that I resonate with.

3 - My reputation matters to me when it may affect my opportunities (positively or negatively), I do want to advance in whatever profession I find myself to be in (mainly for the sake of status), I can also be quite competitive, and I also resonate with wanting to be worthwhile.

4 - I can be self-aware in some ways, I can also be reserved/introverted seeming, I have/have had some artistic inclinations, and I don't really fear what they do as much as I already believe it (that I don't really have a strong sense of self).

5 - I can be curious (in terms of being inquisitive), I've been described by others as being insightful/wise, I can be reluctant to rely on others/be craving of independence, I can be detached/somewhat high-strung, I do/have isolated myself from others a lot, and I want to prove to others that I am capable/competent (it's not that I don't believe that I am as they state it is for a core-5).

6 - I can usually be relied on (to a reasonable degree), be hard-working, be responsible, I can have moments of suspicion/distrust, and I can test others at times (mainly to prove a point as opposed to doing so for security).

7 - I've been described by others as being practical and I do resonate with wanting to have some level of freedom.

8 - I can be protective of others when it's necessary to be, I can be straight-forward in my communication style, I can appear to be decisive, the issues with vulnerability seems to ring a bell, I do want to protect myself, and I do want to be self reliant.

9 - I can be inert when it comes to certain areas of my life and I can be stubborn at times.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1 - Perfectionistic (when under stress to an unhealthy degree)
2 - Sometimes I'd try to help people and be a little self sacrificing in the past, till I learned not to cuz people take advantage
3 - Competitive as heck when I play anything and wanna not look bad. Image focused. Adaptive and unclear sense of self. Very ambitious tendencies. Kind of a business mindset.
4 - I love deep emotional music when I'm in the mood. Deep themes. Emotions fascinate me. Poetic. I've been told my essays at school were too "flowery" at times cuz poetic style. Emotional struggles intrigue me. Fi doms I'm drawn to (if that counts)
5 - Analytical. Distant. I distance myself from people and the world and do research and sometimes get very hyper focused on a few narrow things. Isolator when depressed.
6 - Overly analytical to the point of anxiety sometimes. Difficulty trusting anything cuz any fact could be wrong. I question way too much and constantly need some sort of feedback. Value Loyalty. Security focused. "Safety" is a vital need for me. Even so, like a 6w7 i've been known to push against fear and never really panic. I feel anxiety, unease, but "fear" itself is actually a sensation I rarely ever experience in general, or if I do I don't notice it. I'm fight over flight.
7 - There are so many theoretical fascinating things in the world to experience and I sometimes wish I could try them all. Have multiple ideas and things I wanna do. Need to zero in on something. Positive outlook (when not in an unhealthy state)
8 - Although I have no clear sense of morality usually. I do have a strong sense of Justice occasionally, and also defend my turf aggressively if I'm intruded on in a mean way that pisses me off. A.k.a my peace being disrupted and I can't ignore it.
9 - Passive as heck normally tbh. Normally I don't have a clear sense of self and I just go with the flow. I love the idea of merging with someone. I mimic people's traits. I have an emotional flatness normally. I am not very in touch with my emotions and get bored of not feeling much. I value harmony and try to keep it. I'm very chill outwardly. Appear very laid back and careless. My defense mechanism is numbing and "forgetting" whatever bothers me.

See why I have trouble ennea typing myself?

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1 - Perfectionistic (when under stress to an unhealthy degree)
2 - Sometimes I'd try to help people and be a little self sacrificing in the past, till I learned not to cuz people take advantage
3 - Competitive as heck when I play anything and wanna not look bad. Image focused. Adaptive and unclear sense of self. Very ambitious tendencies. Kind of a business mindset.
4 - I love deep emotional music when I'm in the mood. Deep themes. Emotions fascinate me. Poetic. I've been told my essays at school were too "flowery" at times cuz poetic style. Emotional struggles intrigue me. Fi doms I'm drawn to (if that counts)
5 - Analytical. Distant. I distance myself from people and the world and do research and sometimes get very hyper focused on a few narrow things. Isolator when depressed.
6 - Overly analytical to the point of anxiety sometimes. Difficulty trusting anything cuz any fact could be wrong. I question way too much and constantly need some sort of feedback. Value Loyalty. Security focused. "Safety" is a vital need for me. Even so, like a 6w7 i've been known to push against fear and never really panic. I feel anxiety, unease, but "fear" itself is actually a sensation I rarely ever experience in general, or if I do I don't notice it. I'm fight over flight.
7 - There are so many theoretical fascinating things in the world to experience and I sometimes wish I could try them all. Have multiple ideas and things I wanna do. Need to zero in on something. Positive outlook (when not in an unhealthy state)
8 - Although I have no clear sense of morality usually. I do have a strong sense of Justice occasionally, and also defend my turf aggressively if I'm intruded on in a mean way that pisses me off. A.k.a my peace being disrupted and I can't ignore it.
9 - Passive as heck normally tbh. Normally I don't have a clear sense of self and I just go with the flow. I love the idea of merging with someone. I mimic people's traits. I have an emotional flatness normally. I am not very in touch with my emotions and get bored of not feeling much. I value harmony and try to keep it. I'm very chill outwardly. Appear very laid back and careless. My defense mechanism is numbing and "forgetting" whatever bothers me.

See why I have trouble ennea typing myself?

These are all generic surface level traits that do not dig into the core root of behavior. I found it helpful in the wisdom of the enneagram to read the childhood enneatypes - it gets into how we are raised which can later effect how we manifest outwardly.