• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What would happen if we locked all 9 unhealthy enneatypes in a room together?

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am certain the 8 will destroy the others in one way or another.

Except the 4. The 4 will take the 8 down in the end. That's always the way it is--the 8 had Total Annihilation, but the 4 has Glorious Suicide. You get an angry sx4 and, accepting the inevitable, he will kamikaze the 8 who, after all, is more interested in only self-survival.

Everyone knows a 4 is the only thing that can take down an 8.

There will be no survivors.

If we were talking healthy types, I would totally agree with this. 4 might even side with 8 from the beginning in that case. In this level 9 health scenario though, I believe the disintegration to 2 would kill the 4. It's quite disgusting really, lots of dramatic desperation and flip between "but I did this for you!" and intense masochism and self loathing. Maybe it's just because I've experienced it, but my unhealthy self was so not capable.

But yes, were this a Healthy Battle (well, no one would be killing anyone, but if they were) 4 and 8 would be the last two standing.

Alea_iacta_est

Just out of curiosity guys, which type do you think dies first in the unhealthy scenario and the healthy scenario?
I say:
Unhealthy: 1
Healthy: 2

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
e4, e5 and e9 each withdraw to a different corner of the room, to watch the action and avoid trouble. e1, e2, and e6 claim the other corner for themselves, to make loud moral judgements of everyone else.

e7 engages in a quest to bang as many people as possible. Suceeds by making the e4 feel special, making the e5 feel safe, and making the e9 follow the least resistant line. Disillusioned, e4 commits suicide.

Narcisssitic e3 and sociopathic e8 get extremely jealous and make a plot to kill e7 at dawn. e8 prompts the e3 to strike first, and e3 complies. e7 is sleeping and doesn't get a chance to react to the stab. e8 smirks and stabs e3 on the back. Both e7 and e3 die. Everyone wake up, and e8 explains that e3 out of the blue attacked e7 and that the intention was to stop e3, but he was late.

e1, e2, e6 make e8 their God. e5 knows exactly what happened but doesn't say anything. e9 only notices that 3 people have been killed because the smell was very awful.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type 1 - Criticises everyone in the room. Tries to explain what the others are doing wrong. Becomes concerned that they will become corrupt by succumbing to emotions or by having to use brutal force against the others. After a while they commit suicide.
Really accurate for unhealthy 1 -- trying to control the situation, realizing the situation is out of their control, and finally deciding to die with honor instead of allowing that environment to corrupt them.

Just as likely, I think, would be that the 1 go on a suicide mission, trying and failing to take out the 8 on their own, since the group refused to follow them.