• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Philosopher Archetype: Tritype 1-4-6/4-1-6/6-4-1/6-1-4/4-6-1/1-6-4

Dorito

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't have extra resources but I'd love to see the video. Is it on youtube? Feel free to post whatever you find here, and welcome to the forum!

Thanks, RareBird! Here's the video:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
[MENTION=32888]Dorito[/MENTION] - Thanks so much for sharing. I almost teared up a bit at the part about the growing edge because that is what I have been developing over the last 2 years, and it just feels affirming that I am finally seeing my own weaknesses and able to step aside from them for the sake of others and just growth overall.

Can I ask a personal question? If not, that's fine, or you can PM me an answer if that makes you more comfortable, but I'm wondering what it might be like to have So be last in your instinctual stacking as this tritype? Do you find yourself to be really guarded and reactive? Extra stubborn or moody? Or maybe more detached and passive aggressive?

Dorito

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=32888]Dorito[/MENTION] - Thanks so much for sharing. I almost teared up a bit at the part about the growing edge because that is what I have been developing over the last 2 years, and it just feels affirming that I am finally seeing my own weaknesses and able to step aside from them for the sake of others and just growth overall.

Can I ask a personal question? If not, that's fine, or you can PM me an answer if that makes you more comfortable, but I'm wondering what it might be like to have So be last in your instinctual stacking as this tritype? Do you find yourself to be really guarded and reactive? Extra stubborn or moody? Or maybe more detached and passive aggressive?

Hi, no worries, personal questions are mostly fine with me.

It means that I don't feel comfortable around groups, that I don't know how to leverage people, nor how to see how groups perceive me, therefore I cannot gear my attitude towards a specific result, making me more paranoid towards people. I like my one-on-one interactions, despite officially being an extrovert. However, an introverted tritype changes my sociability. I don't trust people, I pride myself on being super independent, but at the same time, I get resentment towards others, who get it. Lack of feeling of security, paired with 4's tendency towards envy makes it a perpetual effort to stay wholesome. My 6 fix is rather counter phobic, so I have an aggressive attitude to life. My phobic part manifests more at work. I am very guarded and reactive. My 4 is core, but the 6 game is strong with me.
Generally, I don't trust people, and even if they offer help, I don't believe them that they will deliver. Because they generally don't. Hard experience. And maybe it's why I desire security in a relationship instead of in a community.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
(I edited this post quite a bit so I'm sorry in advance for that. xD)

So I think this might be my tritype and felt like commenting. I always kinda go back and forth between 468, 469, and 461 but I've most commonly gotten 461 on tests, so.

All I really know is that I do seem to have a knack for reading people and usually keep my thoughts to myself unless I notice an issue that I feel confident enough to speak on (typically if there's a group situation and I think there's an elephant in the room.) I definitely have a rebellious streak. But I'm also very sensitive to negative reactions I might be met with for doing that, so I'm prone to suffering a lot with that back-and-forth.

I have a lot of thoughts about the way I think things should be. The only time I express them is if I think I'm speaking to someone who seems to be on a similar wavelength because I don't care enough to try to change anyone. Lastly, I fear getting in trouble and am very nervous in new situations until I feel fairly confident in what I'm doing. Then I'm a lot more relaxed and follow a routine that I know typically works for me.