• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype the person above you based on their tastes in music.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, definitely 9 ennea

[MENTION=25563]Krim13[/MENTION]

Possibly 8w9 3w4 6w7 sp/sx. Starts out aggressive, war-like while letting out some inner turmoil. Aims for a much more peaceful state of mind towards the end.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=27809]Stargaze[/MENTION] 9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I would say 4 leaning torwards 4w3 with the 4w5 element being Bjork.

(Love Epic rap battles in general)

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
641, I guess? I associate Gorillaz with 6s and 4s and the ERB is something I can see appealing to 1s. (Also OMG I love Watsky <3 <3 <3)

I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to music, haha. My favorite genres are Big Band Jazz, Chillstep variants of Electronica, Pop, and whatever you would call the genre of music where it's like a marching band you would see at a football game. I feel bad not being a music-nerd. Here's a playlist I just made of stuff I like: "What's your taste in music?" by sarcasmsunshine | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your music playlist does fit 2 (Not knowing much abouit music myself) as it has a warm tone but i can see some 8 as well as it does have a vague aggression to it.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'd guess 9-4-5 sp/so

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sexual Eight with some 4 mixed in.

This should be pretty easy:

(On a side note, I would like to mention that this thread breaks my poor laptop. I had to close off this window and open the videos in other ones to be able to watch them)

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sexual Eight with some 4 mixed in.

This should be pretty easy:

(On a side note, I would like to mention that this thread breaks my poor laptop. I had to close off this window and open the videos in other ones to be able to watch them)

:laugh: I have all three of those songs in my library. I'd guess enneatype 4 with sx in the top two positions. No idea bout wing or tritype.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
I get 7 vibes based on these songs, but I'm torn between the wings. For a tritype I would guess 7w6 9w8 4w5 so/sp. I love the A Day to Remember song, by the way.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
6w7 9w1 3w4 so/sx [MENTION=30122]Brain in a Jar[/MENTION]

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Nice choices, "While We Sleep" is one of my all-time favorite songs. Anyways, I'd guess 4w5 7w6 9w8.

FiyaXiii

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get strong sx/so, and feel the 146 tritype from those? 6w5 with a 1 fix maybe?

Last edited:

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx