• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype the person above you based on their tastes in music.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the rules are simple:
1) listen to the selection above you
2) type said user (Enneagram, tritype and instinctual subtype) based on their selection (you don't have to listen to to 100% of it. just a little bit of each)
3) provide 3-4 songs that you feel represent a solid portion of your musical tastes

PS: please wrap videos in spoiler tags. these pages are a bitch to load otherwise

anyway, let's begin :)

S

Stansmith

[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]

3w4 (sw4w5) -1w2-7w6 Sx/Sp

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION]

6w5 - 4w3 - 9w8 so/sp

This is purely based on your taste in music, not questioning your type. :)

This thread sounds like fun!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i wanna play but i'm horrible at typing like this. :/

6w7 4w3 9w8 sp/sx idfk

okay it's impossible to just pick 5 and so much of what i listen to can't be found on youtube. :/

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

it wouldn't let me do 5! and i can't edit now!!

edit: um...you said 3-4 idk what happened sorry :blush:

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so

it wouldn't let me do 5! and i can't edit now!!

edit: um...you said 3-4 idk what happened sorry :blush:
4? i feel like you have too quiet a vibe for a 7? but i'm no expert in these matters!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4? i feel like you have too quiet a vibe for a 7? but i'm no expert in these matters!
:laugh: it's funny imagining you yelling that all funny like.

i think some of my music taste is 4ish

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]

7w6 - 9w1 - 4w5 sx/so

PS: Mika = :heart:

7w6/6w7 - 2w1 - 9w1 So/Sx

:laugh: Same tritype as miss [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION]! I'd like to hear what she has to say about that.

Sunny Ghost

[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]: Off your first set, I was thinking 2w3, 6w7 or 7w6 and 9.
Off the second set: 2w3, 4 and 9. IDK. I'm bad at this.

Are we doing favorite songs, or just whatever strikes our mood??

Sunny Ghost

I've always felt that, too [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]. Just her general presence on the forums seem's quieter than what I'd expect from a 7. Though 4w3-7w6-9 of some variety seems fitting.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could just do a sampling if the kind of music we like. Idk that list is long

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've always felt that, too [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]. Just her general presence on the forums seem's quieter than what I'd expect from a 7. Though 4w3-7w6-9 of some variety seems fitting.
I wrestled with that a lot too for awhile but nothing else fits and the way my brain works is just very 7.

I do think I'm pretty mellow outwardly just not so much in my head. If that makes sense.

I'm very drawn to 4ish artistic expression but it's in more of a wonder sort of way... Like it's not me or how I operate but I think its beautiful.

My bf is a 4.

Sunny Ghost

I really wanted to put these in the original set, but had a hard time picking and choosing. So... it's a second set. :D

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]: Off your first set, I was thinking 2w3, 6w7 or 7w6 and 9.
Off the second set: 2w3, 4 and 9. IDK. I'm bad at this.

For the second one, what would my head fix be? :thinking: And I'm guessing 2w3 over 4 for my heart fix since you said it first? Haha

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could just do a sampling if the kind of music we like. Idk that list is long

You're easy! 7w6 2w3 9w1... something. The music doesn't give me a point to the instincts.

Sunny Ghost

[MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION]: the 3w4 is strong with this one. :p 3w4-6w7 or 7w6-9.

But I feel like I'm typing everyone that way.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I overlooked that memo, too. :blush: I get carried away when I start sharing music.

yeah right? it's so hard to try and define yourself by like 3-4 songs omg impossible

[MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION]: the 3w4 is strong with this one. :p 3w4-6w7 or 7w6-9.

But I feel like I'm typing everyone that way.

all i got from that was 3w4 haha

i'm horrible at this too.