• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype the person above you based on their tastes in music.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
9w8 7w6 3w(?) sx/so

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
9w1>4w3>6w7 sp/sx

Last edited:

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Voice of the soul by death
Orion by Metallica
Welcome home by co heed and cambria

8w7 7w8 3w4

rmrf

Voice of the soul by death
Orion by Metallica
Welcome home by co heed and cambria

4w5 1w9 5w4

Voice of the soul: 4w5
Orion: felt a connection to 5w4 sx/sp. Its gestalt had a sense of detachment, sinking deeper inwards and finding the beauty and elegance of thought. reminded me of the functions Ti/Ne
Welcome home: reminded me of 1w9 cognitive dissonance

now my songs:

Last edited:

aqua-soul

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm sorta a newbie at all of this but I guess I tried.

5, even the title "stream of consciousness" seems cerebral yet detached in a 5ish manner. All songs are expansive, complex musically and sound landscapey based (rather than emotional, which gives it more of an analytical edge). Due to this I'm going with 5w6 (I mean it's in your bio) but I do still see a major correlation. All of these songs scream intensity (no fluffy stuff) but dont lose control as such, (no descend into utter 4ish chaos) there is a certain order, grounded element. I would guess sp and sx would be your stronger instincts.

maybe 8w9, hard edged but some elements of these songs show a great degree of subtle, understated beauty. I don't really know what else to finish the tritype with, maybe 1w2? sorry

here a few of my songs-

I love most of Sonic Youth's Discography, especially Washing Machine and older, so if you've ever heard anything of their's count that in.

Last edited:

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
4w3 from the middle third.
9w8 from the last third.
6w7 from the first third.

This is harder than I thought.

The range of music I enjoy is too broad so I'm going with the first 3 songs my spotify shuffle lands on.

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
First song strikes me as 9ish, probably self pres.
Second one 9 again, social this time.
Third one, I'd say social 7.

So, based on these songs only, I say so/sp 9w8 - 7w6 - 3w2

-----

My turn ;)

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
All of your chosen songs are so restless, has to be some kind of head-type, haha.
First one could be 6w5 / 5w6. Second and third one are mental, probably 7w8 and 5w4 / 4w5. Last one doesn't seem like any particular type to me.
5w4 or 4w5 - 8w7 sp/sx

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=25056]Null[/MENTION]

I can see 4 in the songs you chose. My best guest is enneagram tritype 946 sx/sp.
(BTW: The song "In all my dreams I drawn", I've never heard it before, but it literally gave me goosebumps, absolutely amazing)

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

One more....

Have fun :)
[MENTION=19700]Starcrash[/MENTION] - I am coming back to you. Don't worry.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the first two seems like a 2.
3rd one 6w7??
5th one 7w8
6th 9w1
7th 7