• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] How compatible are you with people of your image and gut-fix??

S

Stansmith

3w4 fixers: I can recognize them pretty quickly (probably not). I've only recently come to realize how much I relate to them in terms of general demeanor (Don Draper, Sofia Coppola, Christopher Moltisanti of The Sopranos), but I can't say I've been very compatible with those types.

9w1 fixers: I feel like 9w1-fixers are the only girls that I can realistically see myself with (or 9w8). I always feel like we're perfectly in-sync with one-another. But if there's chemistry, there's chemistry.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Pretty compatible, my best friend is ESFJ 2w3 so/sx and my other best friend is ISFP 9w1 sp/sx.

My #1 role model and celebrity I relate to most is Kelly Clarkson who I believe is ENFP 6w7 - 2w3 - 9w1 sp/sx.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not especially more than with others. While I like 9w1s for the gentle spirit and sweet demeanour, I tend to get along more with 9w8s than with 9w1s and while I love the fun, happy side of 7w6s, I get on just as well with 5s, or 2s.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My main type is 5w6. Compatibility varies. Some I hit it off with well. Some I don't- they are too awkward socially, too distant, too arrogant, etc.

My gut fix is 9w1- almost as strong as my main type. I usually have a very easy time getting along with them.

I'm not even sure of my image fix. Either 4w5 or 3w4 but I can't say I'm all that compatible with them. No particular like or dislike, just different.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm an image type, and before I found out I was a 4, people of this type irrationally bothered me (probably because I am a counter-type). I'm speaking in theory, not so much IRL--I got along great with my little sister and cousin who both self-type as 4s. I don't necessarily seek them out as a shoulder to cry on or anything, I just find them to be fun and imaginitive sorts who will indulge my secret sense of whimsy. I find that 4-fixers often understand my feelings of being an awkward loner and my sense of grief around this far more than 2 and 3 fixers, who are fond of letting me know that I'm "weird" and "everyone has friends".

My gut fix is 8 (can't say about the wing), and I actually do find that my world-view is compatible with other 8s and 8-fixers, regardless of MBTI and other things in the tritype. Pretty much everyone I've really hit it off with online, anyway--I don't know that many IRL. We sort of "get it" about how to treat each other, how to respond to anger, appropriate comeuppance for damages wrought, etc. We are often inspired by the same things.

I find that there's a similar world view, and actually I've been wondering if this is true of the gut-fix in general. I mean, do people tend to have an affinity for others of their gut type? It makes sense, because the gut revolves around how you experience, and resist, your impulses and your environment (hence, world view).