• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post a song for each Enneagram type

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
stolen from a thread [MENTION=17805]Anima[/MENTION]l started on PerC

let's begin :)

1w9

1w2

2w1

2w3

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3w2

3w4

4w3

4w5

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5w4

5w6

phobic 6w5

counterphobic 6w5

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
phobic 6w7

counterphobic 6w7

7w6

7w8

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
8w7

8w9

9w8

9w1

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Elfboy, you lil' shit. I was gonna post your 4w3 one once I got home. :BangHead:

3w2

4w3

Counterphobic 6w7

7w6

Starry

I'm doing this from a mobile so I'm not sure if this will link properly...

I do not have a specific song for a specific e-type+wing but for e5, e6 & e7? I really can't come-up with anything that captures the fear, anxiety, paranoia & second-guessing of the Head Type better than this song (and yes Stansmith, this goes just as much for the e7 as it does the e5 & e6... although this song may aid your cause in a way. there will at least be a couple people that think "I'm so fuckin glad I'm sane and not a Head Type." haha :wink: ) Even the healthiest of Head Types...even the 7s that are highly skilled escape artists... as well as the counterphobics in denial will still...I believe...recognize the thoughts, emotions, images, etc. put forth in this song...on some level...to some degree. Even if the feelings were short-lived/fleeting.