• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Enneagram type is the most heroic?

Most Heroic Enneagram Type

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
titles says it all.

in my opinion, 6w7 followed closely by 1w9.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I voted 6w7. It's like the "hero" stereotype. Sixes in general are the "heroes" of the enneagram.

I imagine, though, anybody is capable of heroism, just like we're all capable of evil.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I voted 1w2 with strong ethics and societal service for the win!

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2w1....although 6w7 is pretty self sacrificing, I would know :dry: But I refuse to vote my own type...so 2w1 is the winner, cause they always help in a jam and can save the day. :D

S

Stansmith

People I'd expect to save my life:

4w5 (if its suicide related)
Male 2
9w8

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I voted 6w5, for my own reasons. The meanings of "heroic" are quite broad. ;)

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In my mind the stereotypical heroic figure is an 8w7. But 8 is my integration point, so this may be projection on my part.