• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you picture each Enneatype looking like?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3w2
Anchorman-CA-slice.jpg

sebastian-valmont-and-cruel-intentions-gallery.png

3w4
200px-Batemanas.jpg

scarlett_Johansson_13975.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Probably because they're misinformed like you, or interpretating it as a joke. But it doesn't really matter how many people 'repped' you to be honest.

Were any of those people fours?

Oh come on people, I can name you three people that are either core 4's or have a 4w3 fix that dress like that. I am not off of my rocker with my assumptions...

Boy George (4w3)

article-1273682984938-09896023000005DC-992500_636x587.jpg

Prince (4w3)

Prince_PurpleRain_single.jpg

Lady Gaga (Either core 4w3 or has a 4w3 fix)

lady_gaga_applause_1.jpg

So yes, there is definitely a correlation between 4w3's and wearing ridiculous outfits.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
...uummm can he be a four too? I have a feeling he is a four, but I am not sure.

Pentatonix-mitch.jpg

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
According to this thread, my look is 3w4. But it's no science.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
So yes, there is definitely a correlation between 4w3's and wearing ridiculous outfits.
I always thought Lady Gaga to be 6w7 ESFP with a 3w4 fix, also keep in mind; these are celebrities - they are supposed to have something that makes them 'stand out'. You can't be serious when you imagine that non-celebrity 4w3's all act that way. I think that is more 3w4ish behaviour anyways (social-dom). But yes, admittedly - 4w3's are generally more exhibionistic than 4w5's. But it does vary, think Prince vs Morrissey. Prince is more 'stand out' and Morrissey is more 'just stylish, not TOO revolting'. I think it's because Prince is sx/so and Morrissey is sx-last (most people say he's sp/so but I'd say he's so/sp)

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I always thought Lady Gaga to be 6w7 ESFP with a 3w4 fix, also keep in mind; these are celebrities - they are supposed to have something that makes them 'stand out'. You can't be serious when you imagine that non-celebrity 4w3's all act that way. I think that is more 3w4ish behaviour anyways (social-dom). But yes, admittedly - 4w3's are generally more exhibionistic than 4w5's. But it does vary, think Prince vs Morrissey. Prince is more 'stand out' and Morrissey is more 'just stylish, not TOO revolting'. I think it's because Prince is sx/so and Morrissey is sx-last (most people say he's sp/so but I'd say he's so/sp)

just curious, what would a 4w3 sp-dom look like?

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm not sure, I find 4w3 sp-dom quite fascinating, they're pretty rare. But there's always Roy Orbison - 4w3 sp/so. Very charming yet reserved I think. I don't know much more about them. Unfortunately it seems as if the YouTube exemplars-pastebin has been removed, but I do remember quite a lot of fashion designers being 4w3 sp/so. Yves Saint-Laurent being one of them.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Riso and Hudson refer to Sp 4 as "The Sensualist". they're the most domestic 4 and like to collect evocative things which speak to them and express something they see in themselves. typically, their homes will be filled with art pieces, clothing or miscellaneous trinkets (such as a pretty rock they found on a walk) which spoke to them on an emotional level. with the 3 wing dominant, their collection will probably run more toward that which is "tasteful" or sophisticated

in contrast, Social 4 is the 4 to whom the stereotypes apply the most. they're very much ugly duckling types and, of all the 4s, the most aware of how they don't fit in with the rest of the other ducklings (compare to a Social last 4 like OrangeAppled who couldn't give less of a shit). Sexual 4s are the counter-shame variety, tend to be very aggressive and competitive and often come off like 7w8 or 8w7.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Riso and Hudson refer to Sp 4 as "The Sensualist". they're the most domestic 4 and like to collect evocative things which speak to them and express something they see in themselves. typically, their homes will be filled with art pieces, clothing or miscellaneous trinkets (such as a pretty rock they found on a walk) which spoke to them on an emotional level. with the 3 wing dominant, their collection will probably run more toward that which is "tasteful" or sophisticated

dude, get your head out of the books and come join us mortals. i live with a type 4w3 sp dom, she doesn't collect evocative things blah blah. actually, our house is pretty minimalistic, just essentials. i would agree with the theory that Si types tend towards external minimalist, in contrast to Se types.

also, for me insight comes from personal experience (and learning from other's personal experiences). which is why i asked this question to an enneagram type 4 person, and not you.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

Lady Gaga could very easily be a 6w7 or a 7w6. However, there is no chance in hell that she doesn't have a 4w3 fix. Her outfits are too wild for her to be a 3w4. 3w4's tend to have a more conservative style. Now some 3w4's with a strong 4 wing can take it pretty far, but she takes it way too far to be a 3w4 fixer.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
dude, get your head out of the books and come join us mortals.
drop the attitude.

i live with a type 4w3 sp dom, she doesn't collect evocative things blah blah. actually, our house is pretty minimalistic, just essentials. i would agree with the theory that Si types tend towards external minimalist, in contrast to Se types.
also, for me insight comes from personal experience (and learning from other's personal experiences). which is why i asked this question to an enneagram type 4 person, and not you.
you asked a question on an open forum and I responded with an opinion that was based on a credible source. if you're so picky about who responds to your questions, send a PM.

*ahem*
anyway, back on topic

phobic 6w7
Brick-Tamland2.jpg

phobic 6w5
Gordon-from-Dodgeball2.jpg

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

in contrast, Social 4 is the 4 to whom the stereotypes apply the most. they're very much ugly duckling types and, of all the 4s, the most aware of how they don't fit in with the rest of the other ducklings (compare to a Social last 4 like OrangeAppled who couldn't give less of a shit). Sexual 4s are the counter-shame variety, tend to be very aggressive and competitive and often come off like 7w8 or 8w7.
If the books do reflect mortals, I'm an sx last who in contrast gives a few more shits. Jury's out on whether they do, for now...:coffee:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But yes, admittedly - 4w3's are generally more exhibionistic than 4w5's.

I think social 4w5s can be exhibionistic with their outfits as well