• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which enneagram do you think is the most likely to be a criminal?

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol at Weed being legal in North Korea.

I would guess 7 or 8. The others would probably only become a criminal out of some ideological reason or if pushed too far.

What if it's both?

Iván Elías

Depends on what kind of criminal, you may have 9 stereotypes, or even 54 (9x3x2) subtypes of criminals. An enneatype falling down and doing what he's suppose to do would be a cliché.

I would consider, by experience, that 9w1 can be perfect criminals, the kind of "new age quack", cult leader, "magufo", white glove frauds. The sx/so variant accomplishes more brainwash and is self-destructive.

I would challenge 9w1 against 9w8, both sx/so or so/sx, about which one is more destructive on his own way.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
6 - when counter-phobic they like to go against the system and to rebel against just out of sanse of rebellion - anarchists, part of street gangs, extremistic groups, neonacists
7- they don't really like rules, want to be free and they can sometimes throw themselves into pretty crazy actions - crimes out of passion, on the spur of the moment, often can get themsevles into serious troubles only, because they didn't think things throught
8- angry, power seeking 8, I could seem then as extrermists, gang leaders, political criminals and tax cheaters

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, if I was a psycho and ever committed a murder it would be out of rage or possibly severe, severe desire for vengeance.