• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MS Paint of my energy

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I was bored so I thought it would be cool if I attempted to map out my energy zones in ms paint.

This is based off of certain sensory awarenesses I have. I can feel when people are standing in certain zones. Most of my awareness is unconscious and done by heart. I don't even realize I do it or place people in these zones. It just happens.

The drawing is crude, but here it is.

n3.png

You'll notice its a series of rays. I could be wrong, but I feel as if my energy is a sort of cloud of needles. This is based on some logical/spatial perceptions of some music I listen to, and my interaction with people who I presume to be Sx/So 8w7. The closer the rays are, the more dense and intense the field becomes. Based on my interactions with others and their answers to questions I've asked them, I seem to stand in the eye of the storm that is myself. I am largely unaware of the turbulence I create, I can only see its current reflected in the expressions on others' faces. Those few women who I've allowed into my life, often times stand in this "eye" with me, where I am very quiet and very gentle.

The yellow is what I will call the "soul zone." This is my direct eyesight, and my every emotion is included in this. It is unmistakable. I can feel it burning holes in people. It is as if my very soul is bonding with others who lock eyes with me, it is both terrifying and exhilarating. For this reason, I only use it on women who I am absolutely interested in. I also use it to express my utter hatred for someone. My every emotion is transmitted with my eyes, as such, when I'm in a bad mood, I tend to hide my eyes from others. When I'm feeling particularly guarded, I'll do the same. People will often times have no idea I hate them until I make direct eye contact with them, and at this point they get the message. It is also applicable with any other emotion. When someone is in the soul zone, they see my value judgements of them, they see my perception of them. Everything I would ordinarily not express.

The dark red is what I'll call the residual zone. The drawing is around the soul zone. The residual zone is when I look at people in the mouth and forehead, but not directly at their eyes. It is akin to looking at a laser pointer but at an angle. Just enough to see what's inside, but not at full intensity. This is usually the zone I place others in when unsure of my position with them. Not quite willing to reveal all that is inside, but not yet willing to reject either. Still slightly keeping them at a distance.

The bright red is the force out zone. This is the 180 degree angle in which my emotions generally radiate. Passion, anger, sexual desire, all of it is written in this zone and is visible and felt if you stand in its rays. People standing within a 180 degree angle of me are within its reach. This is activated when I make fun of people. Those who take offense to my distance, become subject to the soul zone for maximum force. Those who are not affected either remain at its edge. Every so often, I meet someone who forces their way through the force out zone into the defenseless zone. The result often leaves me bewildered and confused, as if I am a dragon and they are a Knight with a shield. I am usually unaware of the force out zone until someone pushes through it. It is unconscious and I don't realize I do it. I find a lot of ESFJ's and INFJ's have the ability to push through. An ESFJ guy I knew once completely pressed through and started tickling me. (yeah that happened... not gonna lie I started giggling)

The white is the distance I automatically place between myself and others. This is my personal bubble. It is also my emotional distance that I keep others at. It is enforced with the force out zone if simply stepping away from someone doesn't work and I really really want them away from me.

The blue is the defenseless zone. If you are standing in this zone, it means I trust you very much, or I have given up trying to get you away from me. Most people who get into this zone have forced their way in through the personal bubble. Women who I am interested in are often allowed within this zone without any trouble. I often times stand and sit with my back against walls because I don't like it when people are behind me, and I like to be able to see and be aware of everyone.

the crude green and yellow blob is an overhead view of my body.

When I wear sunglasses and a hoodie, the soul zone, residual zone, and force-out zone disappear. I believe the X-Men character "Cyclops" was inspired off of this concept. This is the reason why I will sometimes wear sunglasses and a hoodie. No one can read my emotions. My emotions do not affect other people, and thus, they do not react to them. I then feel safe from harm. my ENFJ friends sometimes take offense when I do this because it makes me emotionally inaccessible.

So anyway, just thought I'd share. Perhaps some of you would be able to map out your own energy zones?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I think I'd understand it a bit better if it were drawn to scale.

hmm. ok it SORT OF was drawn to scale. I'd say the deadzone in the blue is direct contact with me. The blue extends about 1 foot away from me. The white is about 2.5 feet. The bright red is about 4-6 feet. The soul zone has nearly unlimited range and cuts off when I start going cross eyed. The residual zone distance depends on who I'm looking at.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I think I'd understand it a bit better if it were drawn to scale.

Ok, there, I added measurements and increased the size of the person. That's more correct. Its not 100% perfect as far as distance goes but I think you're going to have to put your Te aside for a few minutes. :D

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think this is really cool. Thanks for sharing!

(I'd put up my own, if my computer hadn't been robbed from me. Maybe later ;) . )

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Whenever you feel like someone is encroaching on your space and leaving you vulnerable, just remember this image, it may help...

dragonknightraybeam.png

edit: scale for knight is within one foot.