• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Temp States

Tomb1

[MENTION=13911]Tomb1[/MENTION] Yes! exactly! I am happy I found this thread, I really believe that's why I can seem so "all over the place" sometimes when I write, but if you were to meet me in real life my facial expressions are very lacking when it comes to expressing my inner world. I am only engaging naturally, I'm not expressive naturally.

Much appreciated, Inari Love.

Right, temp state doesn't alter the core stuff...it alters the energy turnout.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm clearly high temp.

But I am a counterphobic 6, so When the garden flowers
Baby, are dead, yes And your mind, your mind Is so full of red don't you want somebody to love? Don't you need somebody love? You'd better find somebody to love. Tears are running They're all running down your dress, And your friends, baby....They treat you like a guest...don't you want somebody to love? Don't you need somebody to love?
Wouldn't you love somebody to love? You better find somebody to love

Tomb1

Hello Marmotini.

Yes, I can easily see you as high temp...my gut sensing picks up that high temp is strong in you

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm clearly high temp.

But I am a counterphobic 6, so When the garden flowers
Baby, are dead, yes And your mind, your mind Is so full of red don't you want somebody to love? Don't you need somebody love? You'd better find somebody to love. Tears are running They're all running down your dress, And your friends, baby....They treat you like a guest...don't you want somebody to love? Don't you need somebody to love?
Wouldn't you love somebody to love? You better find somebody to love
yea i remember ur name cause ur posts stick out. Love it.

Medium temp sounds good to me. The Jekyll and Hyde thing is very accurate. While I generally have quite stable moods, people have expressed surprise and agitation at how unexpectedly I tend to switch.

G

Glycerine

I vacillate between high and low temperaments. Reactive and withdrawn. Not exactly medium temperament (compliant)

3w4 (very high temperament), 5w6 (low temperament), 9w8 (low temperament). I seem to go through phases of being "highly reactive" (especially when there is a goal at hand) and "very withdrawn and reserved". People comment on how type A I am and how relaxed/adaptable/calm I am at the same time.

Last edited:

Tomb1

this is brilliant...my brother is double low temp [core 7w6 (low temp)]:

3w4 (very high temperament), 5w6 (low temperament), 9w8 (low temperament). I seem to go through phases of being "highly reactive" (especially when there is a goal at hand) and "very withdrawn and reserved". People comment on how type A I am and how relaxed/adaptable/calm I am at the same time.

Last edited: