• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram Teaching Certification?

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've thought about this for awhile now, and have decided that I'd like to become certified as an Enneagram teacher. There seem to be many different organizations and avenues of acheiving this, so I was wondering if anyone knows which is the best, most legitimate? Or at least, what the differences are.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has actually been certified, but anyone with knowledge of this topic is great too! Thanks! :)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would tend to go with Riso Hudson because they are the most widely recognized. That is not to say they are the best (I'm not sure).

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION], that one is definitely on the short list along with this one, and a couple others. Now I'm just trying to sort out the differences.

With the level of interest and knowledge here, I'm surprised that no one (it seems) is or wants to become certified. :shrug:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION], that one is definitely on the short list along with this one, and a couple others. Now I'm just trying to sort out the differences.

With the level of interest and knowledge here, I'm surprised that no one (it seems) is or wants to become certified. :shrug:

I was thinking about Helen Palmer as well but didn't know if there was a certification. My sense is that people who want to get certified are usually professional coaches, counselors, HR people and things like that.