• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] If your type was a serial killer, what kind of serial killer would you be?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I could see myself, my type, being a hit man much more than someone who kills randoms for no reason.

If I'm killing people I better be getting paid.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
enfp type 7 i'd probably convince them all to drink the kool aid

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Great minds think alike?

I would want to work alone and would probably remain detached and wouldn't leave any kind of trail or calling card. I wouldn't be the kind of killer who needs fanfare [in fact, I would gladly allow someone else to claim credit for my work:).] If I took up such a hobby, it would be because I had a legitimate purpose in doing so; I'd be a vigilante of sorts, which means that I would lead a double life.

Perhaps, like, [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION], I would go the snipper route, or maybe a pressure point induced heart attack or stroke. Possibly, I would use some centry removal techniques and simply snap their neck and walk away. Maybe I would iron palm the kidneys or the heart. Whatever method I chose it would be the most efficient and effective for the target and the situation.

The most obvious motivation I can see for that is revenge, taking everyone out in a gang that killed my family, for instance.

It would have to be meticulously planned and efficiently conducted. This means while the preparations might take quite some time, the actual killing would be quick and clean. I would endeavor to make each killing look different but relatively unremarkable, so they could not be connected readily and would arouse minimal suspicion: different methods, locations, degree of cleanup, etc. A shabby guy stabbed in a park known for muggings is just another victim in the wrong place at the wrong time. There would be no signatures, no unnecessary mutilation, no trophies - all as under the radar as it can be.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
woman keep me out of this. I was only joking about wanting to be a sniper. You however seem to have a lot of repressed feelings going inside that weird NF head of yours. And to be this elaborate?

:tongue:

LOL...Well, if I were going to be bad, I'd want to be good at it.
So, everybody should be thankful I choose to be good:D
]
Oh, and just for the record, Riva is not involved in this. I'm leaving him out of it. He has no connections to my methodical psychosis . [feel better now, do ya?

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
When I was in high school I used to imagine how things would be if someone I knew (immediate family members ...cause they were all I knew) died...

Very truthfully, I feel like I would be a passive killer. I wouldn't actually go about killing people, but if people I knew were in a situation in which they were about to die, then I'd just watch and let them die. I'd travel the world and watch dictators treat their citizens like complete shit until they passed away, I'd watch people starve until their bodies can't take it anymore, I'd watch people abuse drugs for emotional reasons and maybe they'll decide to commit suicide.

Nymphie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The kind that writes poetry.

NK258

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My tritype is 258 so I would probably be a sneaky ninja. lol!

L

LadyLazarus

Compulsive or anti-social probably.Maybe narcissistic,when unhealthy.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Probably the one who would kill really impulsively and aggressively, under some real hard emotions and passions that I wouldn't handle. Never cold blooded, or detailed...I would just do some mess and then cry out and scream and get caught right away I guess

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The first one would have to be in the heat of the moment. :pandarage:

All consecutive kills would be to cover my trail. :unsure:
My first thought.

If I go into motivation, though, revenge out of guilt would be the most likely. "If I would have been there when X killed my beloved Y, maybe I could have prevented it. Just maybe, even though X was driving a tank and I was on Mars at the time. I must atone by taking out X's entire [insert cult martial arts movie-style gang name] Clan to avenge him/her."