• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are my enneagram variants?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can be between friends too.

I think he knows that. key word a central theme as opposed to the central theme

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think as a whole sx is more about intimate connections, which I'd define as the central theme. Then I think this need for intimacy is expressed in various ways, but most commonly in a need for romantic relationships and such.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sp-so from the limited interactions ive had with him.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think as a whole sx is more about intimate connections, which I'd define as the central theme. Then I think this need for intimacy is expressed in various ways, but most commonly in a need for romantic relationships and such.
sort of, but just leaving it at intimate connections misses the difference between Sx dom and Sx second. a strong desire for intimate 1-1 connections is still present in So/Sx and Sp/Sx, the difference between them and an Sx dom is that Sx doms are energy hungry, addictive personalities. Sx second is more mellow, like the hot coals of a fire; Sx dom is fiery, disruptive and attention seeking.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sort of, but just leaving it at intimate connections misses the difference between Sx dom and Sx second. a strong desire for intimate 1-1 connections is still present in So/Sx and Sp/Sx, the difference between them and an Sx dom is that Sx doms are energy hungry, addictive personalities. Sx second is more mellow, like the hot coals of a fire; Sx dom is fiery, disruptive and attention seeking.

Well, yes, of course it becomes more complicated if we also consider the secondary instinct but if we only compare the instincts from a primary perspective, that's how I'd see things.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

Well, I'm glad that you actually recognize that romantic relationships are highly congruent with Sx. Many people on other sites such as typewatch and perC were trying to tell me that relationships and whatnot had nothing to do with Sx and that it was purely about "intensity" and not much else. I knew that they were full of shit.

sp-so from the limited interactions ive had with him.

Oh Jesus. Are you a member of the typewatch crew?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh Jesus. Are you a member of the typewatch crew?

:huh: I would never have said anything if you hadnt made a thread asking for opinions. I don't know you that well, so yeah, Im aware I might be off :shrug:

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
:huh: I would never have said anything if you hadnt made a thread asking for opinions. I don't know you that well, so yeah, Im aware I might be off :shrug:

Well, it looks to me like you were actually one of the better members of the site. I appreciate your input btw.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I'm glad that you actually recognize that romantic relationships are highly congruent with Sx. Many people on other sites such as typewatch and perC were trying to tell me that relationships and whatnot had nothing to do with Sx and that it was purely about "intensity" and not much else. I knew that they were full of shit.

There's a reason why people love-hate me on PerC lol. I'm sx first myself, I know what the sx desire and pull towards relationships is like. But this also makes me as aware that this is not the only way sx is expressed.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

There's a reason why people love-hate me on PerC lol. I'm sx first myself, I know what the sx desire and pull towards relationships is like. But this also makes me as aware that this is not the only way sx is expressed.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Ohh..anytime :)

Yeah, I appreciate it.

Yeah, people on PerC loved me so much that they banned me.