• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

post music to represent an enneagram theme

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Can you post music that emulates the feelings involved with an enneagram theme?

for example:
E2 - unreciprocated love (Idunno if that's the exact name but I find it to be common feelings among twos)
E4 - envy, loss, equanimity
E5 - inadequacy, dread
E8 - anger, excess, innocence

I start with E8 anger and innocence with some of my personal tastes

Anger

Innocence

As for E5:

Inadequacy before the coming doom

Possible E6 counterphobia?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I'm not great with enneagram, but maybe E6 anxiety and self criticism and analysis:

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
E9 anthem IMO:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I've noticed a few ENTJ 8's I've met tend to be avid solipsism believers (the belief that the self is the only thing that exists). I feel this is expressed with this song, I almost imagine a wailing god. A sort of self absorbed narcissism that forges a form of loneliness on the individual.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Bump

8w7 Lust, specifically Sx/So. Mostly in the introduction bassline. The rest of the song sucks.