• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this movie characters list

Iván Elías

I would like to agree with the experts about some fictional roles with particular actors. And I have a question about this: ¿How much an actor can role every type? I guess there are some types that might be difficult if the actor doesn't study the enneagram itself.

misery-bates.jpg
misery_l.jpg

Annie Wilkes (Misery)

Observation: A very unhealthy 2?

View attachment 7689View attachment 7690
Tony Montana (Scarface)

Ob: 3w4?

View attachment 7691View attachment 7692
Maximillian Cohen (from Pi)

Ob: 555 !! a very unhealthy one...

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.200000762939453px; ">
Hitler (Bruno Ganz interpretation, the one that create the viral meme "Hitler finds...")

Ob: I think this could be an unhealthy 6

14022081.jpg
ap_237_normal.jpg

Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)

Ob: a 7w6 going nuts?

images
MV5BMTk2NDE1NzQzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTM2NDkxNA@@._  V1._SX640_SY482_.jpg

Bullet Tooth Tony (Vinnie Jones performance in general)

Ob: I don't know... 8? :huh:

dead_080320094150175_wideweb__300x375.jpg
Before+the+Devil+Knows+You're+Dead+Philip+Seymour+  Hoffman.jpeg

Andy Hanson (Before the Devil Knows You're Dead)

Ob: some kind of misstyped unhealthy 9?

Leonardo_DiCaprio_Shutter_Island-13-610x321.jpg
images

Edward "Teddy" Daniels (Shutter Island)

Ob: 8w7?

fight-club-tumblr-5.gif

Fight Club Narrator...

Ob: what? some kind of 4w5 in the bottom level 9?

I guess all characters where in low healthy levels. There are so much more, but to compare the same actors playing other types. For example, Christian Bale in "The Machinist" (
Trevor Reznik) and then in Christopher Nolan's Batman (Bruce Wayne). There is also the "Equilibrium" role (John Preston).

Another actor with so many characters but always the same face is Tom Hanks. I guess Brad Pitt will mark a record too with that striking career.

VagrantFarce

I've always seen people throw around Type 6 for Fight Club - I'd go with that.