• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram Type by Centre of Two Relevant Wings?

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm sure this has been discussed before in other threads but I thought I'd start my own anyway just in case.

Earlier this week I did one of the Enneagram questionnaires and was judged to be a 4w5. This shook me to the core because, as an MB INtP, I fully expected to be a 5. Yet 4w5 made a great deal of sense when reading the type description for a 4.

This evening I thought I'd read thoroughly all the descriptions from 3 to 6. It is quite clear to me that I have virtually nothing in common with a 3. If I'm a true 4 then my wing has to be a 5. However I identified pretty closely with a number of facets of the Skeptic, the 6.

Question. Given that I identify strongly with all of 4-6 does that mean I'm really a 5 after all? I'm inclined to say "yes".

Iván Elías

Wich test did you take?

I have some similarities, I take the enneagram test years ago, and I am 5w4. No doubt with that, until I see the score in the other grow-stress relations. My cousin take the same quiz, and is a 4w5, a very clever one, some kind of dark and funny psicopatic sense of humour (some of 7). When I take that test, I had more 7 than 8, more 4 than any other, and 6 behind 7. I guess the wings could change in some life periods. If my cousin was 4w5, and had more 6 than 7, and I guess he's INTP (NT sure, not sure about P or J), that will be so close. He would be so skpetic about all this, but doing some test anyway.
¿What's your birthday? lol