• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is a good website to figure out my Enneagram?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm so new at this :(

I need a website to figure my enneagram and can anyone explain the "w" between the #'s and how I figure that out!!??!?!?!?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How about making a Type-Me thread?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you all for your help!!!! :) I know my enneagram pretty well now...which actually led to other types of personality tests...like instinctual variants...BUT now i don't understand what Pi or Ji mean? is it socionics or something? I saw a thread on here somewhere...but can't find it again...It described the difference between MBTI and Socionics... Please help !!!!!!!!! *meep* <.<

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Try reading about How Enneagram Type Pay Attention, it was very helpful!

Except that he makes it sound like all 6s are unhealthy and in the grip of anxiety or paranoia. I understand what the article was going for, but I thought the six example was fairly extreme.

If I were to read this, and no other enneagram references, I'd think I was either a a 4w3 or 7w6 instead of a 6w7.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I see that this has some descriptions of socionics...do you think it's the best?
I linked you an enneagram article :confused: This article was taken from Helen Palmer's book and she is a known enneagram researcher.

That website has descriptions of MBTI, enneagram, some writing by Jung, and socionics. It's multi-source.

Except that he makes it sound like all 6s are unhealthy and in the grip of anxiety or paranoia. I understand what the article was going for, but I thought the six example was fairly extreme.
If I were to read this, and no other enneagram references, I'd think I was either a a 4w3 or 7w6 instead of a 6w7.
I talked to some 6s and they said they could relate to that description though I agree it does sound too paranoid.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I linked you an enneagram article :confused: This article was taken from Helen Palmer's book and she is a known enneagram researcher.

That website has descriptions of MBTI, enneagram, some writing by Jung, and socionics. It's multi-source.

I was asking your simple opinion...whether it was a good website for that type of thing or not...obviously its a multi-source. that's all, thanks anyways

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was asking your simple opinion...whether it was a good website for that type of thing or not...obviously its a multi-source. that's all, thanks anyways
Yeah it's good. I've used enneagram information from there with success.