• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram: degree of frequency of the differents variants.

Is your Enneagram type common or rare?

• Total voters

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Like anyone actually has that information.

I've never met anyone like me, fwiw.

Tinyclaws

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Apparently I'm very rare, but the poll says otherwise. It's kinda funny. :D

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Xtreme Rarity, according to this.

á´…eparted

passages
I don't think my enneagram is rare. I don't think any of them are rare for that matter. As far as I can tell there appears to be a pretty even distrubution.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Basic Bitch 7w6 sx/sp

I guess that's "quite rare" but I dunno about all that.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
If you have a look on all the possible combinations that the enneagram is offering it's an almost impossible task to find someone that is exactly like you.
So, on one hand every type is rare but on the other hand rare is always a matter of comparison.

Check this:
The standard types are 9 in total. In addition you can choose between 2 wings for each type which already gives you 18 types.
Consider the instinctual variants and you got 108 (!).
Lastly, there is an additional option of adding a tritype. Within the 27 tritypes there is again a possibility of 6 different combinations which makes the enneagram much more extensive than MBTI. Much more.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My type is very rare according to this. Yes please, feed my special snowflake syndrome, it was hungry for a long time.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ male with extremely rare variant and enneagram. Feed my rareness. I am Forever patron saint of Rarity. I have a rare last name. Rare genetics. Rare personality. I am the absolute endpoint of rarity. And most importantly, rare beauty. :blush:

Ultimate special snowflake. I believe there are less males than females on this planet.... sometimes.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mines extremely common according to this, but I'm one of the only ones who voted that...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mines extremely common according to this, but I'm one of the only ones who voted that...

Yes, very rare extremely common person.

It is extremely rare to be quite common.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I voted "common" before I even looked at where mine actually fell in the OP lol I was right.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Huh, 6w5 is more common than 6w7? I'm averagely common.

Litsnob

Mine is quite common because I don't actually know what it is and neither do most people in the world know what theirs is. I get different results every time though usually consistent results if I repeat the same test. I have been 145689 9w1 and tritype 458

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't buy that 6w5 sx/so is very rare.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I don't buy that 6w5 sx/so is very rare.

I think that maybe it is because 6s in general are very Sp, so to not have Sp at all and also have So secondary would seem a bit strange because So is more about assessing groups/relationships which is also very 6-ish when you think about it. I don't think Sx is rare in 6s, just that particular combination.

I hope that made sense. My brain seems sub par today.