• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram Theme Songs V2.0

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Love this one! I have such a hard time finding songs for type 1, but this is really good. It's evidence that 1s don't have to be puritanical! :soapbox: A punk who's mad at the mainstream for being sub-par is just as 1-ish as the equivalent middle-aged conservative Christian.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1w2 gone wrong!!

The Refrain said:
Stand up and fight, for you know we are right
We must strike at the lies
That have spread like disease through our minds.
Soon we'll have power, every soldier will rest
And we'll spread out our kindness
To all who our love now deserve.
Some of you are going to die -
Martyrs of course to the freedom that I shall provide.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
8w7 I hope you got bass

In case you were wondering, yes, I made these.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
4w3

5 sx

6 sp (phobic)

6w7 so/sx (counterphobic)

Last edited:

Daenera

Rogue heart
4ish:

Have you ever buried your face in your hands
Cause no one around you understands
Or has the slightest idea what it is that makes you be

Have you ever felt like there was more
Like someone else was keeping score
And what could make you whole was simply out of reach
Well I know

Nymphie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Resurrecting a dead thread here.

4w5 so/sx (Quintessential 4 lyrics with so/sx lightness)

RomanGuy

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9 sp theme song (also, my own).

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

á´…eparted

passages
1w2

I thought about it for a while and I really think that this is it. It has no lyrics, despite having plenty of vocals, as it's sung in "tongues". Lyrics aren't need though. As I see it anyway, this song conveys a strong sense of being "bound" and restricted by something. This internal tension. There is something adhered to and obeyed. At the same time though, it commands outward and demands obedience and stakes claim to what is and holds firm. There is this feeling of freedom from this even though the bonds never left. There is also this *constant* feeling of pressure, even at the gentle beginning.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Another 1 track (best recording I could find -- just ignore the last few minutes of the medley:

This arrangement specifically, because Chris Thile arranged it for maximum contrast between the vocal part (traditional gospel/bluegrass tenor part -- the "high, lonesome sound") and the mandolin part (harsh and dissonant, though much more so in other live recordings). I think it's a pretty amazing expression of how enneagram 1 standards can hurt both themselves and those around them.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1w2

I thought about it for a while and I really think that this is it. It has no lyrics, despite having plenty of vocals, as it's sung in "tongues". Lyrics aren't need though. As I see it anyway, this song conveys a strong sense of being "bound" and restricted by something. This internal tension. There is something adhered to and obeyed. At the same time though, it commands outward and demands obedience and stakes claim to what is and holds firm. There is this feeling of freedom from this even though the bonds never left. There is also this *constant* feeling of pressure, even at the gentle beginning.
I like this, although I don't get the "bound" vibe all that much. It does seem tightly coiled, though. Makes me nervous listening to it.

velveteen

Senior citizen
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
7w8

god, I hate this song.