• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which enneatype would you least like to be and why?

WheresRocket

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would least want to be a 1. I get exhausted just thinking about a day in the life of a 1.

I think I would love being a 7 for a day, though. Just for a vacation from all my 4 worrying.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My list is probably, from least to greatest:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
8, I think, mostly because I'm not crazy about headbutting.

Then again, maybe I wouldn't mind it so much if I was an 8... :thinking:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My list is probably, from least to greatest:

why would you most want to be a 4? (nothing against them, I just think actually being a 4 would friggin suck with all the feelings of worthlessness and brokenness, so I'm curious to hear your reasoning)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
some specific combinations I would not want to be:
- a social 5
- a sexual 1

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4. They seem even more neurotic than 6, lol.

Then I'd say 1 and 5. 5w6 Sp/So would be the worst.

some specific combinations I would not want to be:
- a social 5
- a sexual 1

albert.jpg
sartretime.jpg
Gregory_House.jpg
Stephen-Hawking.jpg

atticus.jpg

charles-xavier.jpg
JaneFonda4.jpg
claude-frollo.jpg

Why these two combinations in particular?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
All the wonderful 'me' haters.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1 i think, for all the little annoying rules etc
9 just after, for being so ok with everything and lacking strong personal opinions
and i think all the rest are actually ok. yeah.
(sorry to 1's and 9's i might have offended, but i was talking about myself, not you)

typologywhore

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
.... -..torn between agreeing that 4ness kinda sucks and wanting to defend it...- ... . _ .

...Hmm. As for moi, would least like to be 5. Purely 'cause I can't see how that'd work with Sx/So. Buuut yuh. Iunno~

Would most like to beeee~ 7, DUH. XD -..has a tendency to somewhat idealise 7ness- -..covets it madly-

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4ness gets a bad rap, is all, because the people describing it are not 4s and don't really get it.

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
4ness gets a bad rap, is all, because the people describing it are not 4s and don't really get it.

Same with 1, 2, 3, 6, and 9. People also don't get 7's and 8's, but instead of thinking of them in negative connotations as the previous ones, they're often idealized to an extreme.

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
2, because it is what I am least like, therefore I would not want to be it.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

it's not that 4s get a bad wrap; it's that people think being a 4 would be difficult because of all the internal emotional turmoil one needs to deal with

[MENTION=10500]Thunderbringer[/MENTION]
4s and 5s are also idolized, and 7s get a worse wrap than you would think (like, people think we're all immature, incompetent party animals). people seem to think 7 is like the stereotypical popular guy/girl (when usually that's 3w2/2w3). the stereotype of 7 is the lovable dummy who everyone likes but no one respects (in reality, 7s can be quite forceful and selfish and many make a lot of enemies)

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rap, not wrap. Rap as in "talk." They are spoken harshly of.

Don't get me all emo, now.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Same with 1, 2, 3, 6, and 9. People also don't get 7's and 8's, but instead of thinking of them in negative connotations as the previous ones, they're often idealized to an extreme.

I don't idealize 8s. Quite the opposite, actually. :laugh:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why would you most want to be a 4? (nothing against them, I just think actually being a 4 would friggin suck with all the feelings of worthlessness and brokenness, so I'm curious to hear your reasoning)

Well, all the types suck, but the 4's dilemma is the easiest to handle for me, because I deal with shame on a regular basis and I have gotten used to it. I like the idea of trying to be a unique person. Also, I tend to be fond of intensity of emotion, so the 4 has some positives to me. :yes:

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'd think it would be more difficult to be a sx-dominant five. (See: Kurt Cobain). The intense desire to bear one's soul is flatly contrary to the five's natural desire to keep distant and unconnected. I've known one person in my entire life I'm pretty sure was a 5w4 sx/sp and that guy was a total headcase. Probably the most intelligent person I've ever personally known, though. And insufferably arrogant.

We so-dominants can just channel our instincts into intellectual pursuits. (Although I'll admit sometimes I do think it would be less stressful to be an sp.)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd think it would be more difficult to be a sx-dominant five. (See: Kurt Cobain). The intense desire to bear one's soul is flatly contrary to the five's natural desire to keep distant and unconnected. I've known one person in my entire life I'm pretty sure was a 5w4 sx/sp and that guy was a total headcase. Probably the most intelligent person I've ever personally known, though. And insufferably arrogant.

We so-dominants can just channel our instincts into intellectual pursuits. (Although I'll admit sometimes I do think it would be less stressful to be an sp.)

it's always least stressful to be an Sp dom. we tend to have our stuff in order internally and focus first on getting comfort, security and health. other subtypes have more of a tendency to place outside objectives before themselves, and this can lead to a lot of stress.

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I think I wouldn't want to be anything that isn't a 9w1. Its not that no others have good points, I just wouldn't know how to be anything else. :shrug: :D

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I wouldn't want to be an 8 -- because it's totally unlike me and I won't be 'me' anymore if I'm an 8. (And I'm scared of 'power') :D