• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Wimpiest Enneatype

wimpiest enneagram

Votes: 3 5.0%

Votes: 5 8.3%

Votes: 1 1.7%

Votes: 13 21.7%

Votes: 7 11.7%

Votes: 3 5.0%

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • none of them

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters

KDude

Chow Yun Fat is my idea of a 9 who probably could kick everyone's ass, if necessary.

I know he's just an actor, but he kind of represents a type of person I've seen elsewhere.

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
According to this poll, I must be the wimpiest person of the enneagram, I'm a 469. :mellow:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
According to this poll, I must be the wimpiest person of the enneagram, I'm a 469. :mellow:

I think the consensus for the wimpiest tritype would be 964, not 469. :yes:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

There are far worse traits than "wimpy" anyway. A lot of people confuse self-control, the maturity to allow someone else to win to keep peace (or because losing is not a threat to your ego), emotional vulnerability (which takes courage/strength, IMO), & taking care in what you do/say with "wimpy".

The glorification of being an arrogant, aggressive, confrontational, unfeeling person who never backs down & always put themselves first is sort of sad, IMO.

So we can be morally superior in our wimpy-ness :solidarity: :alttongue:

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
There are far worse traits than "wimpy" anyway. A lot of people confuse self-control, the maturity to allow someone else to win to keep peace (or because losing is not a threat to your ego), emotional vulnerability (which takes courage/strength, IMO), & taking care in what you do/say with "wimpy".

The glorification of being an arrogant, aggressive, confrontational, unfeeling person who never backs down & always put themselves first is sort of sad, IMO.

So we can be morally superior in our wimpy-ness :solidarity: :alttongue:

I've never seen it that way, and that's a nice way of seeing this. Yay to wimpy-ness! Even if I'm not the wimpiest! :yays:

Still, it seems to me that we can look at a traits that are slightly different, treat them as they're the same, and say wonderful or terrible things about them. We can say someone is wimpy, because is afraid of voicing one's opinions; or someone is mature, careful and takes care of what to say. I don't mean it's just a matter of point of view, they're really different things, but they may appear similar to other people, since they don't really know the real reasons behind your actions. The same with the aggressive people, who may appear assertive to some. Even if they're different things...

So a 964 could be mature and appear wimpy to other people? And a wimpy 964 could appear mature too? xD It's just something I thought about. I don't know if I made myself clear, nor if this is relevant. :huh:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never seen it that way, and that's a nice way of seeing this. Yay to wimpy-ness! Even if I'm not the wimpiest! :yays:

Still, it seems to me that we can look at a traits that are slightly different, treat them as they're the same, and say wonderful or terrible things about them. We can say someone is wimpy, because is afraid of voicing one's opinions; or someone is mature, careful and takes care of what to say. I don't mean it's just a matter of point of view, they're really different things, but they may appear similar to other people, since they don't really know the real reasons behind your actions. The same with the aggressive people, who may appear assertive to some. Even if they're different things...

So a 964 could be mature and appear wimpy to other people? And a wimpy 964 could appear mature too? xD It's just something I thought about. I don't know if I made myself clear, nor if this is relevant. :huh:

I totally understand what you're saying & agree. It can be a matter of perspective from the person who is doing the interpreting, and it can be a matter of the individual situation (ie. the person is sometimes wimpy, but other times they're just taking the high road) or maturity on the part of the seemingly wimpy person (the "wimpy" person matures into some who is not scared, just secure enough to let stuff go).

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Unhealthy 9s and unhealthy phobic 6s.

9s can be so avoidant and passive I want to shake them, and I know as a 6 when I'm phobic, I am disappointed in myself for not being brave. It makes no sense to me, because I'm naturally counterphobic 6, and I pride myself on my chutzpah. I've always felt like a very strange combination of fear and bravery. I also disdain passivity in others (clearly, with my comment about 9s). Keirsey says this is an Artisan trait, though, like self-respect hinges on being bold.

Healthy 9s though are a kind of quiet leader, they aren't passive, but active mediators who are a calm eye in a center of a storm. :heart:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Unhealthy 9s and unhealthy phobic 6s.

9s can be so avoidant and passive I want to shake them, and I know as a 6 when I'm phobic, I am disappointed in myself for not being brave. It makes no sense to me, because I'm naturally counterphobic 6, and I pride myself on my chutzpah. I've always felt like a very strange combination of fear and bravery. I also disdain passivity in others (clearly, with my comment about 9s). Keirsey says this is an Artisan trait, though, like self-respect hinges on being bold.
Healthy 9s though are a kind of quiet leader, they aren't passive, but active mediators who are a calm eye in a center of a storm. :heart:

my thoughts exactly

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am 9 and not afraid of anything! :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an 8 and I'm afraid of everything....

I promise. :devil:

Careful what you wish for. :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivcSKLnl-lY&feature=player_detailpage#t=30s"]teehee[/YOUTUBE]

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am 9 and not afraid of anything! :D

That's only because you refuse to notice anything scary or believe that bad things might happen to you!

... so yay, 9s win!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Awwww, jyeah, 7s got ZERO votes!!! :rock:

:waits for the smart ass who comes and votes for 7 now just because: :dry:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Awwww, jyeah, 7s got ZERO votes!!! :rock:

:waits for the smart ass who comes and votes for 7 now just because: :dry:

Hi :)

Pfft, it's not like you don't already know I'm a smart ass.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wait - you ruined our winning streak!! :cry:

Heh, yeah right, as if 7s get caught up in winning when there's cute awkward kitten to get distracted by, look:

tumblr_m06rdjYWNs1qmajq7.gif

=p

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Her. OMG look at the kitten!

:( And I thought I was quick enough to fix my error --- and it even showz up in your quote :p

Looks like I'll have to be much, much more vigilant with my errors on TypeC ;)