• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram type and the oscars

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pretty much. I get that you don't like tritypes, I get it. I just really don't give a shit.

I just tell the truth, I don't care if some idiots disagree with me.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I just tell the truth, I don't care if some idiots disagree with me.

lol That's your problem. In any academic setting the 'truth' is going to be carefully and respectably debated among different people. To just say your position again and again every time is to disrespect the fact that someone can come up with a well reasoned and different conclusion. If you really don't care what other people say, why say it at all? If you do want other people to change their mind, this isn't the way to do it. You're being immature and you're less logical than you think.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mostly correct but Sandra Bullock is such a 7w6

She does have a 4-ness about her but I would say: 1w2 sx/so but she is a 1-4-7 or 1-7-4
I see you have Viola Davis as your avatar pic. Terrific actress; what type do you think she is?