• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

More RPG clips

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
This is probably going to be my last batch of videos, seeing as how there isn't much else I can do with this theme. As a disclaimer, these videos describe the types in a generalized way so don't be expecting anything too in depth.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
very cool I enjoy the art.Are the characters suppose to be RPG video game characters? I just notice it's anime.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10500]Thunderbringer[/MENTION]
- the Sp and Sx 7 clips were spot on :hifive:
- so was the Sp 8 description

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Yay!!! Thanks!! :D

very cool I enjoy the art.Are the characters suppose to be RPG video game characters? I just notice it's anime.

Yup. The majority of the characters are from JRPGs which is why they have an anime style to them, but I have a couple of WRPG characters in there.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yay!!! Thanks!! :D
Yup. The majority of the characters are from JRPGs which is why they have an anime style to them, but I have a couple of WRPG characters in there.

btw, where are you getting the music clips from?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ohhh damn nice vids! I loved the videos of the general types, but I wasn't aware of these!

spiderfrommars

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Very nice! I identified with the sp 8 description a lot, particularly the trouble asking for help. I thought it was very interesting what you said about them being in a way the most volatile of the 8s, because they won't tone down their presentation either for intimates or friends. That resonated with me a lot.

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it!:)

btw, where are you getting the music clips from?

It's been a while since I've gotten a lot of these songs, but I got most of them from galbadia hotel and bluelaguna.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Marvelous, TB! Always great to watch your videos! :)

I really liked how you refrained from painting Sp-doms as selfish - that's quite a refreshing touch. :yes:

BTW... Are you accepting constructive criticism?... :blush:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Thanks! And yeah, go ahead and say what's on your mind.

Well, I kinda thought you gave some Sx descriptions short shrift - especially 3 and 4... :unsure:

(Also, grammar nazi moment: "opportunities" is misspelled in the 7 video.)

Other than that, I loved 'em! I think so far you've pretty much covered everything but the wings. :yes: :cheers:

A

Anew Leaf

I like these.

Confirms my existence as a 4.

I still think I am slightly more SX than SP, but the video made me question it a little bit. I know I score within a few points of them both on tests. :)

Great job!

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Well, I kinda thought you gave some Sx descriptions short shrift - especially 3 and 4... :unsure:

(Also, grammar nazi moment: "opportunities" is misspelled in the 7 video.)

Other than that, I loved 'em! I think so far you've pretty much covered everything but the wings. :yes: :cheers:

Trust me, it was a pain finding sx 3's in most of the games I played. I don't even think some of those characters were 3's, but I kinda just put them there to make the sx section longer. However, I'm surprised that you thought the sx 4 section was short. I thought that was one of the better parts I wrote. If anything, I think the so 2 description was probably the shortest one I did. :shrug:

Also I'm not sure I really want to do the wings. Even though I know about the wings, I don't really know a lot of differences between each wing to make a decently good video about them.

I like these.

Confirms my existence as a 4.

I still think I am slightly more SX than SP, but the video made me question it a little bit. I know I score within a few points of them both on tests. :)

Great job!

Thanks! :) I'm glad you enjoy them.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Trust me, it was a pain finding sx 3's in most of the games I played. I don't even think some of those characters were 3's, but I kinda just put them there to make the sx section longer. However, I'm surprised that you thought the sx 4 section was short. I thought that was one of the better parts I wrote. If anything, I think the so 2 description was probably the shortest one I did. :shrug:

Oh, no, what I meant was "short shrift" as in "focusing on the negative", in contrast to your other descriptions, in which you did a bang-up job of balancing strengths and pitfalls. :yes:

Also, I understand what you mean. Sometimes I feel like Threes are not so much types unto themselves as pathological versions of other types. I mean, do you ever see healthy versions of them that don't look like 1s, 7s, 4s or 8s? :shrug:

Also I'm not sure I really want to do the wings. Even though I know about the wings, I don't really know a lot of differences between each wing to make a decently good video about them.

S'okay, that was just a suggestion! :) Though, if you want, I can link some descriptions of the wings from other sites.

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Oh, no, what I meant was "short shrift" as in "focusing on the negative", in contrast to your other descriptions, in which you did a bang-up job of balancing strengths and pitfalls. :yes:

Ah, I see what you mean, especially with the sx 3. Still, the sx 4's have some strengths in the description, mainly concerning how passionate they are in relationships. Oh well, the damage is done. At least the sx 3's look snazzier than the others. ;)

Also, I understand what you mean. Sometimes I feel like Threes are not so much types unto themselves as pathological versions of other types. I mean, do you ever see healthy versions of them that don't look like 1s, 7s, 4s or 8s? :shrug:

Actually, I find healthy 3's, especially so 3's, to be quite good at promoting themselves in a way that I don't see other types doing.

S'okay, that was just a suggestion! :) Though, if you want, I can link some descriptions of the wings from other sites.

No, that's fine. Like I said, I know about the wings and I even have The Wisdom of the Enneagram book that perfectly describes each wing, but to clarify what I mean, I can't easily tell the differences between each type when it comes to reading others. I can't even tell whether I'm a 6w5 or a 6w7 lol.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Ah, I see what you mean, especially with the sx 3. Still, the sx 4's have some strengths in the description, mainly concerning how passionate they are in relationships. Oh well, the damage is done. At least the sx 3's look snazzier than the others. ;)

I meant the stuff about "not having much depth" and "going from one broken relationship" to another, respectively. But the point still stands. :)

Actually, I find healthy 3's, especially so 3's, to be quite good at promoting themselves in a way that I don't see other types doing.

Mmm, I suppose that is true. Maybe 3s just make great villains when unhealthy and that's why so many depictions of them are darker? :thinking:

No, that's fine. Like I said, I know about the wings and I even have The Wisdom of the Enneagram book that perfectly describes each wing, but to clarify what I mean, I can't easily tell the differences between each type when it comes to reading others. I can't even tell whether I'm a 6w5 or a 6w7 lol.

Hey, at least you know your main type! /envious

I do wonder if phobia/counterphobia might play a part... I had a teacher in my university that was very counterphobic and rebellious, but also very analytical in that "I know what's going on in this country" sort of way. It can be confusing, since CP does not always = 6w7 and vice versa. :yes:

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
I meant the stuff about "not having much depth" and "going from one broken relationship" to another, respectively. But the point still stands. :)

Like I said in my disclaimer, the videos were just generalizations of each type not really something that was 100% definite about each type.

Mmm, I suppose that is true. Maybe 3s just make great villains when unhealthy and that's why so many depictions of them are darker? :thinking:

Pretty much. The majority of sp 3's in my video were villains and the sx and so 3's were mostly morally ambiguous NPCs. Though it does make sense since most people wouldn't equate manipulative or Machiavellian traits with heroes.

Hey, at least you know your main type! /envious

I do wonder if phobia/counterphobia might play a part... I had a teacher in my university that was very counterphobic and rebellious, but also very analytical in that "I know what's going on in this country" sort of way. It can be confusing, since CP does not always = 6w7 and vice versa. :yes:

Possibly, but I was thinking more in terms of being neurotic. I've heard that 6w7's are more neurotic and more visibly anxious than 6w5, but that 6w5's like to study up on things to make sure that they aren't surprised by anything, both of which describe me pretty well.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Like I said in my disclaimer, the videos were just generalizations of each type not really something that was 100% definite about each type.

Yeah, I understand. I just found it kind of imbalanced compared to the other examples... :shrug:

Pretty much. The majority of sp 3's in my video were villains and the sx and so 3's were mostly morally ambiguous NPCs. Though it does make sense since most people wouldn't equate manipulative or Machiavellian traits with heroes.

"Manipulative" sounds a bit off - I think "ambitious" might be more like it. I remember once how a commenter at a comics-focused website pointed out that the protagonist of a certain comic strip shared many flaws with the antagonist, to the point of being unlikeable and annoying; basically, the "protagonist" was only so because her actions - even when identical to that of the antagonist - were portrayed in a positive light. The main difference between them, in reality? The protagonist was mopey and passive-aggressive, while the antagonist was confident and assertive. Many comments about the author's grudge against sexually assertive women ensued. :laugh:

Anyway, I hope my feedback was useful... :blush:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=10500]Thunderbringer[/MENTION]... your music choice for So-dom 1 is one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite video games! :wub: :wub: :wub: How fortuitous!!

I think I may relate more to the Sp 1 description from that video, though. :shrug: Because I think I beat myself up about things, more than I beat up other people about things. Although I attribute that more to maturity and self-awareness, than whether or not I'm Sp or So.

You picked good characters, too, from the ones I recognized; I nodded and smiled as I saw that you had picked Steiner and Beatrix from "Final Fantasy IX", Regal from "Tales of Symphonia", and Cornelius from "Odin Sphere". I relate to all of them.