• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] How can you figure out your head fix?

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Okay, I believe in tritypes, I think they make sense and at least have strong explanatory power. I do however want to know more about how each head fix would think. I mean for example, I know that 7's like to have fun, optimistic and creative, but how would a guy who has 7 as a head fix, and not their main type, think? Will they just tend seek out fun and creative solutions? Say 3 people with 3 different head fixes were approached with the same problem, would their thinking look something like this?

5: Do some research on the topic, then make a decision.

6: Have a tendency to play devil's advocate and troubleshoot.

7: Find creative solutions to the problem.

I dunno, tell me what you think/know.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
Okay, I believe in tritypes, I think they make sense and at least have strong explanatory power. I do however want to know more about how each head fix would think. I mean for example, I know that 7's like to have fun, optimistic and creative, but how would a guy who has 7 as a head fix, and not their main type, think? Will they just tend seek out fun and creative solutions? Say 3 people with 3 different head fixes were approached with the same problem, would their thinking look something like this?

I'm always curious about something, I like to do research onto something which catches my interest.

Silveresque

I do all three of those things. For me, I think having 6 as my head fix brings more doubt and uncertainty. I'm still very trusting of others in general and not as anxious and worry prone as people with 6 as their main type, but I tend to question myself a lot. Some people with 6 in their tritype say that it makes them more people oriented, but not me. I'm extremely introverted and a loner, though I suppose I may be more inclined to seek help from others and take others' opinions into account compared with the 954 tritype.

I think it also adds more of a focus on self understanding, compared with the 954's focus on understanding the world.

Your life mission is to delve deeply into the mysteries of life and share your insight with others. A true philosopher (also, contemplative), you are happiest when you can write about your discoveries and discuss them with others. Making sense of your world is a never ending quest.

Your life mission is to raise the questions pertaining to the mysteries of life and share your findings with others. A true seeker, you are happiest when you feel you can answer the question of who you are.

I'd imagine someone with a 7 head fix would be more optimistic and extroverted, but perhaps not as introspective.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After having delved into Claudio Naranjo's stuff I no longer believe in tritypes... almost everything people describe is a result of their tritype just seems to be a result of their base type + other things (wing, instincts etc).

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
[MENTION=14216]RevlisZero[/MENTION]

Eh I guess you can reduce the head fix to 'how you like to deal with your external and social environment', rather than 'how you think'. Thanks.