• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Jumping ship to 469

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Yo, sorry for all the people I've argued against, telling them I'm a 479 and using that as evidence. Sorry to all the 6's I've offended for not understanding them. I'm happy to say that I'm a 469. The end.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
Yo, sorry for all the people I've argued against, telling them I'm a 479 and using that as evidence. Sorry to all the 6's I've offended for not understanding them. I'm happy to say that I'm a 469. The end.

Yea, and your avatar tells the opposite. (just kidding)..:newwink: I haven't saw your taste of music yet, so I don't judge you just because you said you are 469. Having type 9 in your tritype also troublesome. 9 can relates to all types.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
lol That's what got me confused I think, I do get emotional and insecure but I am also happy for the most part and can be optimistic. It's more about having a dichotomy between 6 and 9. I want to be happy and optimistic all the time, but there's an underlying insecurity that gets me sad... very often. Whenever I write a serious forum post and I see that someone's responded to it, I automatically brace myself for harsh objections so I'm prepared emotionally. It's a constant battle between this insecurity and a conscious effort to be happy.

What really prompted this change was reading all the extended tritype descriptions on personality cafe. The 479 one was OK, like it sorta fit me, but I didn't feel attached to it. The 469 one was emotional. It was "Omg is this me? Please don't let this be me", which was an emotional response that I didn't get from any other description. It hurt because it's true. I'm not quite as happy as I thought I was, I had a tritype blindspot. It's all good now though. I never wanted to be a 'healer' anyway, 'seeker' sounds much more me :)

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
lol That's what got me confused I think, I do get emotional and insecure but I am also happy for the most part and can be optimistic. It's more about having a dichotomy between 6 and 9. I want to be happy and optimistic all the time, but there's an underlying insecurity that gets me sad... very often. Whenever I write a serious forum post and I see that someone's responded to it, I automatically brace myself for harsh objections so I'm prepared emotionally. It's a constant battle between this insecurity and a conscious effort to be happy.

What really prompted this change was reading all the extended tritype descriptions on personality cafe. The 479 one was OK, like it sorta fit me, but I didn't feel attached to it. The 469 one was emotional. It was "Omg is this me? Please don't let this be me", which was an emotional response that I didn't get from any other description. It hurt because it's true. I'm not quite as happy as I thought I was, I had a tritype blindspot. It's all good now though. I never wanted to be a 'healer' anyway, 'seeker' sounds much more me :)

I just skimmed your post..I think the 4 is suited you well based from your statements, or probably because you're ENFP.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I just skimmed your post..I think the 4 is suited you well based from your statements, or probably because you're ENFP.

Glad we're on the same page :). BTW, I can't reply to your visitor post unless you tweak your privacy settings or accept me as a friend :p.