• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typology gone NUTZ! (Celebrity Typing)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

So you're me-too'ing me?

One of my reasons is that the So/Sp description of the 5 has a 9-ish overtone, which could explain someone's confusion. "This subtype will center a lot of their intellectual interest around the workings of society, humanity or spirituality. This serves as their connection with people." Einstein's peacenik writings concern humanity at large.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So you're me-too'ing me?
One of my reasons is that the So/Sp description of the 5 has a 9-ish overtone, which could explain someone's confusion. "This subtype will center a lot of their intellectual interest around the workings of society, humanity or spirituality. This serves as their connection with people." Einstein's peacenik writings concern humanity at large.

those were my thoughts exactly.
Edit: I know I just did it again, but seriously, that was my exact line of thinking lol

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes, INTP 5w4 So/Sp for Einstein.