• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram Fashion Style & YOU

Noha

Enneagram
can i have permission to open the blog, i am a fashion designer who is interested in enneagram

thank you :)

thormns

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
7 - cheery, bright colors from nature, outdoorsy, fun, flirty
4 - unique, vintage, edgy, often weird and random, trendy, clashin, raw
4f75c00414f50accc9c8b6a15df041db.jpg

pretty legit

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmmm... are images working again :happy2:

Here's an oldie of me dressed up:
View attachment 21220

Here's every day me:
View attachment 21221

lol (though no longer bruised or in the sling).
I dress for comfort, relaxed but modest. I don't like a lot of designs, but prefer either solid colors or flowers. I love long skirts more than dresses. The baggier the skirt, the better.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
20 Best Enneagram Types Fashion images | Enneagram types, Knowledge, Personal Development

The blog isn't open anymore, but it looks like the collage images from this link are examples.

From the collages, 5, then 2 with some 4 and a little 6.

From the descriptions,

1 - classic, simple, minimalist, modest

2 - romantic, soft, cute

3 -

4 - unique, vintage, often weird and random, raw

5 - nerdy, unnoticeable, comfortable, functional, bland but odd

6 - earthy, coordinating, stylish without being overdone, complementing

8 - durable

9 - relaxed, repetitive, elements from nature, harmonious, bohemian

I usually wear things that I like the look of and that are also comfortable. Jeans. Comfortable black shoes that go with nearly everything. Tops that may be classic (striped boatnecks), or that I think are pretty in some way, if only in color, small details of lace or a pretty pattern or interesting cut. I have a lot of merlot and burgundy shades, with some navy, purple, black, red, and a little bit of some others like white and olive. I like nice textures. For dressing up, I like old glamorous styles, like full skirts from the 50s with fitted waists and sweetheart necklines. So I think all of that probably points to 9, 4, 6, 5, and maybe 2.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4 - unique, vintage, edgy, often weird and random, trendy, clashing, raw
Yeah, that does describe it. I define my clothing style in general as "ethereal grunge" and inadvertently have a vintage clothes collection. I never set out to collect these, but mostly get clothes at thrift stores and choose pieces for being interesting, beautiful, unique, and if they feel like a metaphor for me. I don't really choose them for functionality at work, so I have a lot of clothes I rarely have an opportunity to wear except to perform, but I usually have to wear concert black for that.

I'll move through different little phases within those general parameters like recently I bought a bunch of little jackets to wear with boots that give me an Amelia Earhart feeling that I like. Lately I spent too much money on vintage dance clothes, but I do hope to perform in those someday. I also like 60's rocker looking clothes and so own Go-Go boots. All of it has a delicate kind of feeling even when there are boots and stuff, and it all has something asymmetrical about it.

I sometimes feel a little sick in department stores where there are 12+ of every dress and there is this corporate feeling. The stores that are corporate hippie stores give me confusing feelings because I like some of what I see, but also get that sick feeling. My favorite stores are the snooty thrift stores that only take in interesting pieces, but the clerks can sometimes be jerks. I love the feeling of not knowing what I'm going to find.

I also like wondering about the history of the clothes and who wore them. Objects that extend further back in time feel different to me than brand new objects. It's like being in a museum and taking some of it home. I love having clothes from all time periods that all relate to how I feel and who I am.

I also wear jeans and buy T-shirts that have funny jokes on them. Stuff like this strikes me really funny, so it's on my wish list, but I just spent too much so will need to wait a few months to get something like it.

There are elements of this as well, but the repetitive part is only for what I sleep in and the fact that my work clothes make up a smaller amount of what I own. I'm limited in what I'm allowed to wear. I like elements of nature in my clothes and they do have a bohemian feeling.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
2,7, 9, 4

My style is pretty varied, I like what I like. I like my accessories-scarves, hats, pins, bracelets. I like all sorts of colors, but you'll usually see me in light blue, purple, or red. I like nearly all types of shirts-t-shirts, tunics, blouses. For designs, there's usually some stripes. I think my favorite shirt is 9 and 7-it's light blue with a colorful beaded neckline, so bohemian with bright colors. If I'm wearing a t-shirt, it's usually a t-shirt from a favorite show. For bottoms, I like jeans and patterned leggings. Boots are cool, but I usually prefer to wear sneakers. I have this pacing habit, so it makes it comfy. I might add a pic of what I'll wear today since I'm going out. ^.^

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1 - classic, simple, refined, geometric lines, minimalist, modest
2 - romantic and strong, bold but soft, cute, accessorized, draws affection
3 - professional, well-tailored, american sportswear, attention-grabbing, preppy
8 - confident, stark, bold, well-constructed, precisely fitting, durable

Apparently, my fashion sense is tritype 136! I'd put it in the 613 order. Look, @RadicalDoubt, I apparently almost look like you.
The images are too small / mostly have women's fashion, so I didn't reference from them (kinda sucks that they're all one colour, too).

My fashion sense is usually comfy but a little casual-formal/smart.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My breakdown is:
2 - romantic and strong, bold but soft, cute, accessorized, draws affection (what's that even mean lol- like puppies or unicorns or something?)
3 - professional, well-tailored, american sportswear, attention-grabbing, preppy

Colors I prefer are green, brown, black, dark red on occasion.
I clicked vintage only in that I buy most of my good clothes at Goodwill or the Salvation Army (shorts, cammies, tank tops, shoes come from Walmart lol)
What is repetitive? As in matching? I try to match- but not precisely. I'll wear, say, a dark brown skirt with a light brown shirt.

I don't wear jewelry except for on special or certain occasions. (Except for my Fitbit watch and that took some getting used to.) I wear earrings and necklaces for the special and my Diffuser necklace for high stress times. I can't even wear my wedding rings. *Not sure if this falls under minimalist or simple lol.

My favorite shoes are brown or black Earth Spirit sandals with an elastic rear strap. I even wear them in the winter when there's snow on the ground. I just wear socks with them rofl. I've recently fallen in love with a pair of second-hand Adidas tennis shoes. They're a weird plum-ish color, but I don't care.

Instead of a purse, a wear a large fanny pack. (https://www.walmart.com/ip/H2O-Mojave-1233WM-000-Waist-Fanny-Pack-Assorted-Colors/36547539)
It's not as big or useful as my first love, but it gets the job done and I no longer care. I wear it almost anywhere (minus the bottles lol - the holders are great for carrying my e-juice and tic-tacs or just stuffing my fists in if I'm fidgety or my hands are cold).

So, huh, according to this, I AM a 945 :thumbup: (also, 9w1 :D )

Last edited:
In no particular order.

5- Comfortable (definitely a prime consideration) and functional
8- Well constructed, precisely fitting, and durable
4- Unique and often weird and random. Well that’s more the guy wearing the clothes in this case. Although back in the day I wore all sorts of garish or offensive attire.

Maybe a bit of 1’s simple and refined as well.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In no particular order.

5- Comfortable (definitely a prime consideration) and functional
8- Well constructed, precisely fitting, and durable
4- Unique and often weird and random. Well that’s more the guy wearing the clothes in this case. Although back in the day I wore all sorts of garish or offensive attire.

Maybe a bit of 1’s simple and refined as well.
Close to what I answered here earlier, involving 5, 1, 8, and 4:

My customary dress is a combination of 5 and 1, leaning toward 1 for work, and 5 outside of work. There will be influences of 8 for big meetings/presentations. I will indulge in 4 just for fun now and then, often for holiday parties or other celebrations with close friends.

Practicality, comfort, and durability are most important, with a simple, classic, well-fitting, modest style a close second. I find I have never had to sacrifice one for the other, but the resulting combinations probably have a distinctly 5 flavor. I wear grey and especially black almost daily, coupled with dark jewel tones in blouses/sweaters/etc. Everything must have pockets, since I never use a purse. I cannot be bothered with either makeup or shoes that are in any way uncomfortable, though I occasionally wear simple jewelry.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Apparently, my fashion sense is tritype 136! I'd put it in the 613 order. Look, @RadicalDoubt, I apparently almost look like you.
Well, that must mean you look fabulous!

Apparently I dress 5, so I guess we just swapped styles.

[Random fun fact, I put "vintage" purely because my style has been described playfully as "your earthy grandma" hehe]

I couldn't access the actual pictures at all btw

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I just really unique. But usually when I go out and about, and I'm in an ok mood. Otherwise I just kinda fall back into just throwing on clothes especially if it's a more depressive day more me. Why put in effort into my appearance if I don't show it off anyway? But as an artist, I like to experiment and play around with my appearance a lot. Seems to scream four, but some elements of 3 and 9 in terms of style. And sometimes I wear bright colors, but usually I just prefer mostly black and dark and earthy colors. My style is kinda hipster/skater-like with a touch of gothic aesthetics, and more proper wear when I go to social functions. But it's fairly relaxed and not extreme like a lot of examples of alternative models I've seen. I don't wanna stick out too much. And the black still keeps me somewhat hidden, while still standing out a fair bit. A mix of proper and casual. I also like some classic like old fashioned dresses and Victorian style pocket watches and stuff. - my hair is usually a bit messy too. All that brain power~

So... I guess 4, 3, and a touch of 5 mainly?

What about the wings?

5w4

At times, just by looking, you may be able to recognize this type by their unconventional dress. Emily Dickinson wore only white. Or, like the other type in this structure, Five-wing-Fours may wear dark clothes. I once gave a Structural Enneagram “reading” to a man who turned out to be a Five-wing-Four, although he didn’t look like one to me. But I realized his color-blocked t-shirt might be throwing me off, so I asked him if this was the way he ordinarily dressed. He replied that he usually wore black, but that he had recently been in a bicycle accident, and now he wore bright colors so that drivers could see him when he rode.

I mostly wear black and dark imagery like grim reaper shirts and such.

3w4/4w3

That's most my style too I'd assume

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is your personal style and how might you relate that to your type?

Here's the very brief run-down for each:

aquariusmoon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I highly recognize myself in this.

People tell me that I somehow look like a well-dressed art clown or a dark but friendly children's book character. Strangers also seem to be a little intimidated by my appearance.
When I worked as a nursery school teacher it warmed my heart when a boy told me he liked me so much because I looked like a "dark guardian tooth fairy". :D:wubbie:

I would personally would describe my fashion style as eclectic, artsy, witchy, occult and earthy. Mostly thrifted or diy. Darkish colors like dark violet, green, blue and rich in detail (Crystals, pendants). I think that fits my type very well.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, how come if I'm 6 in Enneagram I like my dressing style to have a little of edge into it?

Jeans, black-white shirt, Grey hoodie, flirty...

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Most people in the goth scene I know and I've known were Fours and Eights.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

4 - unique, vintage, edgy, often weird and random, trendy, clashing, raw, dead bug necklaces

There's nothing about "sexy", but sex appeal is important to me which I guess is covered under a few of these, like "precisely fitting".

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Taking both descriptions for 8w9..

I certainly take from both of these lists. Most clothing that I purchase is well constructed. Much of it is tailored, even relaxed styles. I like elements of nature - wool, cotton, linen. I would say I dress confidently and even boldly, when required. Boho is more of a decorating style for me. I love to use it in more private areas - bedrooms particularly.