• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram Fashion Style & YOU

S

Stansmith

Lately it's been a mix of 6 and 9. Emphasis on repetitive.

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Here, I'd be a mix between 4-3-2-7...

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
Tried to go to the blog post and it said it was only open to invited members.

Based on the summaries I dress most like 6s, 1s, 9s, and 5s

W

WhoCares

I was a type 4 very obviously in my youth. Now a demure type 5, the less attention the better. Go for functional classic pieces. Jeans and Burberry quilted jacket are the mainstay of my wardrobe now except for the bespoke pieces I create for myself which tend to have a willowy, soft but classic style. Do not fly the flag for avante garde anymore.

1AuroraAngel1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Apparently I am a 4 who dresses like a 2...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4 - unique, vintage, edgy, often weird and random, trendy, clashing, raw

5 - nerdy, unnoticeable, comfortable, functional, bland but odd

6 - earthy, coordinating, stylish without being overdone, complementing

9 - relaxed, repetitive, elements from nature, harmonious, bohemian

Usually any one of those.

My sister once described my style as "conservative hipster"

whatever that means...

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Interesting thread.

I don't think that much about clothes but I probably subconsciously try and dress in a smart-casual way, in a way that's appropriate for a 20 year old. Maybe it is kind of in between being formal and trendy.

My favourite outfit, variations of which I wear in summer and autumn, is a short sleeved shirt with a checked pattern (especially red, blue and white), cream shorts with a belt and sandals. Plus my sunnies, obviously. In winter, a long sleeved shirt again checkered (navy and white, ideally) with a navy jersey (Amurricans; sweater). Jeans, belt and brown McKinlays as footwear with woolen socks. I want my hair to be longer again too, about down to my eyes...it was awesome in May-June but has been butchered by the cut I had recently, I felt like throwing up when I looked in the mirror. Oh well, at least it's growing back now.

By this definition, I think I'd be a 1 with a 4 fix but I'll let you guys decide.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
7 definitely works for me. :yes:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably bits of 4,5 and 9... I dont feel that my clothes really reflect my fashion sense well though. Because money.

My sister once described my style as "conservative hipster"

whatever that means...

My mom told a salesperson my style was "edgy preppy." I was mortified.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My style or lack thereof seems to be closest to 1, I hate overly flashy, gaudy junk(think bedazzled jeans) in general however I adore simplicity and refinement in regards to my clothing choices (as well as most of the adjectives used to describe the 1 style).

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Black jeans, black long sleeve t-shirt, no print please... And black boots no matter the season. I'm not really one for jewellery. I guess it's sort of edgy or unique, I bet people think I'm weird because of how I dress. I like that!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
a.)is comfortable?
b.)is it clean?

if a and b are yes than probably. if a is no but b is yes, is there a reason i have to wear, like am i going to a party? if a is yes but b is no, how dirty is it? if a is no and b is no, then no

6w5 most likely

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yep. 2, 1, and 8 are most like me. Maybe a bit 7. I love big prints, especially florals. And I don't accessorize quite well enough for the 2 description.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
9,8,6....once in a while, 2.

Glint

ಠ﹏ಠ
MBTI Type
TiNi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From the OP's list of traits I'm more 6 than 5.
My clothing must be comfortable! But that still leaves lots of room for choosing an outfit that's decently coordinated. Granted, the only thing that changes is the color/print on the t-shirt and pants I wear.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like to wear a lot of black, I like to combine something original and expressive with something more ordinary. I am not very much into girly clothes, for me the dress has to express myself. I think I dress like a 4 mixed up with a 7ish punky playfull rebeilion

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
25% 9 (sometimes basic, relaxed, elements of nature, slightly hippie-ish)
45% 4 (w3 much more than w5) (sometimes random, unique, self-consciously different, vintage-y, clashing, sometimes bold and attention-grabbing)
20% 2 (girly, sort of cute, well-accessorized)
10% 3 and 1 (polished, prim at times)
As of late. My sense of style morphs a lot.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
If a 1, 3, and 6 had a fashion baby.

classic, refined, fashion-forward, sophisticated, subdued. Dark and fitted pants, maybe a light or bright top but usually a dark jacket and dress shoes (never sandals).

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i like minimalistic style; i have an eye for texture, quality and proportion
think jane birkin, charlotte gainsbourg and when i'm feeling a bit quirkier: alexa chung.
i can be a bit sweet and girly in ma clothez but it's never overdone and usually offset by no jewelry or no-nonsense shoes or something.
i always like things to be a bit disheveled/undone yet 'elegant.'