• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

One smiley for each Enneagram.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You can make suggestions or make your own list.

En 1 :rules:

En 2 :hug:

En 3 :gleam:

En 4 :fairy:

En 5 :nerd:

En 6 :drunk:

En 7 :static:

En 8 :vader1:

En 9 :huh:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Ok, even so I couldn't decide on my enneagram by all the tests, if I go by those smileys I would say I am a type 9 now :D

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There was this old discussion, on smileys for the Enneagram, but the image he was talking about is gone, (and also, the URL for my site is outdated):
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3094&p=227717&viewfull=1#post227717

Here basically is the way I was assigning the temperament smileys to the Enneagram based on my (tentative) correlation:
enneagram.jpg

(@OP, those are good, except that I don't understand the connection of 6 to drunkeness).

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now do one for types with wings.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here basically is the way I was assigning the temperament smileys to the Enneagram based on my (tentative) correlation:
enneagram.jpg
I think the words are pretty accurate, but I think you will rarely see 5s like this :(, since I believe a neutral face is usually our default (despite the fact that on the inside we may usually feel this way). But I like it.:)

(@OP, those are good, except that I don't understand the connection of 6 to drunkeness).
In order to explain it I could use:
Key Motivations: Want to have security, to feel supported by others, to have certitude and reassurance, to test the attitudes of others toward them, to fight against anxiety and insecurity.
I think it is safe to say that alcohol can help both needs. It is not that I view then as alcoholics, but I really couldn't find a better one. They are very diversified, so it is hard to find a better common denominator. Ime, I think it makes sense. :laugh:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1w9 :sage:
1w2 :wacko:
2w1 :notthechildren:
2w3 :cakegirl:
3w2 :pumpyouup:
3w4 :hardatwork:
4w3 :queenie:
4w5 :puppy_dog_eyes:
5w4 :glasses:
5w6 :burns:
6w5 :solidarity:
6w7 :static:
7w6 :linedance:
7w8 :harley:
8w7 :SaiyanSmilie_anim:
8w9 :vader1:
9w8 :ninja:
9w1 :hug:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION] that's a great list! :hifive:
Just one question, what exactly do you mean by :solidarity:?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1w9: :rules:

1w2: :soapbox:

2w1: :hug:

2w3: :hi:

3w2: :cool:

3w4: :encore:

4w3: :saturned:

4w5: :phantom:

5w4: :einstein2:

5w6: :bookish:

6w5: :sherlock:

6w7: :campfire:

7w6: :cheers:

7w8: :party:

8w7: :2ar15:

8w9: :SaiyanSmilie_anim:

9w8: :footballreferee:

9w1: :jesus:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I think it is safe to say that alcohol can help both needs. It is not that I view then as alcoholics, but I really couldn't find a better one. They are very diversified, so it is hard to find a better common denominator. Ime, I think it makes sense. :laugh:

Huh. I thought you had chosen it because Sixes sometimes have this "I got your back, you got mine, buddy" thing going on.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION] that's a great list! :hifive:

Thank you. :biggrin:

Just one question, what exactly do you mean by :solidarity:?

It means "It is a us against them. When we're alone we are weak just like one single finger, but if we form unity we can form a fist and punch the authority in face! Fight the power! Power to the people! Hasta la victoria siempre!" as Tupac or Malcolm X could say.