• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram Cliff game

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
they may make better muses than spouses.

I have struggled with this for a long time. :(

I will share a tweet that I wrote recently, which was a huge revelation for me, and required a lot of work on myself to get there.

"I am more than an artist, muse, animal & dreamer. I am also a woman, human & friend. Now that I accept this, my heart cannot mislead me."

^ You touched on the heart of my deepest self-imposed struggle. (I also have chronic illness and life struggles, but I am referring to struggles within my psyche, enneagram and instinct related issues.) I have written many times before: I am a tornado, not a wife. I am a muse, not a wife. Etc. It is hard for very artistic, independently-minded folks, and apparently 4w5s, to come to terms with social expectations. But that doesn't mean we aren't human and can't love. It just takes the right kind of partner to understand this. And of course, it takes work on the part of both partners to self-improve and to improve together.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have struggled with this for a long time. :(

I want to share with you a tweet that I wrote recently, which was a huge revelation for me, and required a lot of work on myself to get there.

"I am more than an artist, muse, animal & dreamer. I am also a woman, human & friend. Now that I accept this, my heart cannot mislead me."

I like it. :) I don't mean to pass judgment on all members of a given type or limit potential with expectation--we're dynamic beings with a lot of room and time for growth. That was sort of a bitter commentary on my part. (that said, I could go for a muse about now)

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
I like it. :) I don't mean to pass judgment on all members of a given type or limit potential with expectation--we're dynamic beings with a lot of room and time for growth. That was sort of a bitter commentary on my part. (that said, I could go for a muse about now)

In a sense you were right and I liked that you wrote that. It was the truth. No harm in stating truth based on experience. We all have our struggles and its interesting seeing that someone else observed it the same way I experienced it, but from the opposite angle.

if you met a 4w5 who inspired you and managed to deal with their inner turmoil without being a complete basketcase , I imagine that you wouldnt "judge" them based on the behavior of others. It's just, how often does anyone meet a person who is self aware and reasonable? hhahaa.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
In a sense you were right and I liked that you wrote that. It was the truth. No harm in stating truth based on experience. We all have our struggles and its interesting seeing that someone else observed it the same way I experienced it, but from the opposite angle.

if you met a 4w5 who inspired you and managed to deal with their inner turmoil without being a complete basketcase , I imagine that you wouldnt "judge" them based on the behavior of others. It's just, how often does anyone meet a person who is self aware and reasonable? hhahaa.

Interesting, I can't really imagine the thought process from the opposite perspective, though I've tried. I'm tempted to withhold that I practice creative writing from the next 4w5. :alttongue:

I do take each new relationship as it comes, though. Type only very loosely indicates life experience and relationship potential. I'm still very fond of the 4w5 in question and consider it one of the most interesting E-types.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Huh, I guess I wasn't exact on the meaning of the word "effusive", taking it to mean more like goofiness/unreserved. But it kinda works.

Right, triads:

Gut:
Fornicate: 9w8
Espouse: 8w9
Jettison: 1w2

Head:
Lust: 7w8
Love: 6w5
Gravity: 5w6

Heart:
The Bed: 3w2
The Altar: 2w3
The Sheer Drop: 4w3 (incest is taboo for a reason)

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
instinctual variants:
shag - sx/sp
marry - sp/sx
offspring (I can't really choose that, but whatever) - sp/so to minimize chances of a wild adolescence
buddy - so/sx
cliff - so/sp
shag and then throw off a cliff - sx/so

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Screw: sx-dom; 8w7, 5w6, 3w2, 4w3, 2w3; 874, 854, 278.
Marry: sp-sx, sx-sp; 8w9,9w8,3w4; 835, 935, 872
Cliff: so-sp, sp-so; 6w5, 7w8, 612, 638, 648,629

[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] --

IGNORE, apparently: 5w4 sx-sp :cry:

Full Disclosure: yeah, I *know* it wasn't an exhaustive list. :dry:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
F: 749 sx/sp
M: 964 sx/sp
K: 318 so/sx

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To speak for myself, I'm not particularly unstable. I have been in the past, but I was aware enough to know that I was too unstable to be involved with anyone. Such is the benefit of realness: honesty with oneself. At this point in my life, my passions are expressed artistically, but my friendships and relationships are more stable.

That being said I'm not proposing that a 5w4sx should marry a 4w5sx. The idea of it struck me funny.

[MENTION=17911]Animal[/MENTION] --

5w4 sx and 4w5 sx -- My. God. They'd fuse within seconds.

That's either a divide-by-zero error or the Infinite Improbability Drive from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. :wubbie: :happy2: :D

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mate: 7, 8, 3, sx-dom
Marry: 5, 9, 4, sp-dom
Murder: 6, 1, 2, so-dom

So...apparently I have a problem with compliant types.

Oh, well. I'm not the marrying type, and I'd probably kill the Threes after the orgasms wore off, anyway.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
haha thanks.

So if I were to say I'd fuck and marry all e-types...but might move all social doms to an isolated island old-school Australia style ... that's effusive right? :wink:
The first part got me very effusive, Starry.... :newwink:

The second part doesn't seem that friendly... :thinking:

:bunnyglee: + :hug: = effusive

(I guess you got it)

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
[MENTION=17911]Animal[/MENTION] --

5w4 sx and 4w5 sx -- My. God. They'd fuse within seconds.

That's either a divide-by-zero error or the Infinite Improbability Drive from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. :wubbie: :happy2: :D
I dated a 5w4SX. It was great! We are still good friends. The dynamic between us was admittedly pretty incredible. ;P