• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram Cliff game

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Screw: sx-dom; 8w7, 5w6, 3w2, 4w3, 2w3; 874, 854, 278.
Marry: sp-sx, sx-sp; 8w9,9w8,3w4; 835, 935, 872
Cliff: so-sp, sp-so; 6w5, 7w8, 612, 638, 648,629

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

tumblr_mfeywekjU11qedt22o1_500.gif

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I never did instinctual variants
screw: Sx/Sp
marry: So/Sx, Sp/Sx
cliff: So/Sp, Sx/So
accountant: Sp/So :tongue:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I never did instinctual variants
screw: Sx/Sp
marry: So/Sx, Sp/Sx
cliff: So/Sp, Sx/So
accountant: Sp/So :tongue:

Here are mine. :D

Fuck: sx/so, so/sx
Marry: sx/sp, sp/so
Kill: sp/sx, so/sp

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Screw 7w8
Marry 4w5
Buddy 7w6
Cliff 8w7

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I edited this in. I find realness attractive, but I'm not sure I'd put up with the instability of an sx.

3w4 because I'll probably have to marry someone more socialized than I am but who still values my individuality.
6w7 might work out better though. :shrug:

You answered WRONG.

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
I edited this in. I find realness attractive, but I'm not sure I'd put up with the instability of an sx.
To speak for myself, I'm not particularly unstable. I have been in the past, but I was aware enough to know that I was too unstable to be involved with anyone. Such is the benefit of realness: honesty with oneself. At this point in my life, my passions are expressed artistically, but my friendships and relationships are more stable.

That being said I'm not proposing that a 5w4sx should marry a 4w5sx. The idea of it struck me funny.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
To speak for myself, I'm not particularly unstable. I have been in the past, but I was aware enough to know that I was too unstable to be involved with anyone. Such is the benefit of realness: honesty with oneself. At this point in my life, my passions are expressed artistically, but my friendships and relationships are more stable.

That being said I'm not proposing that a 5w4sx should marry a 4w5sx. The idea of it struck me funny.

Haha, well, 4w5 sxs are characterized by love/hate romantic relationships, no? That might make marriage a little difficult. From my experience with 4w5s there is definite appeal, though they may make better muses than spouses.

I'm glad you're stabler now. Self-honesty (and awareness) is something I value highly but often fail to achieve.