• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneatype look alikes

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- 1w9s and 3w4s
- counter phobic 6w7s and 7w8s
- career focused 8w7s and 3s
- counter phobic 6w7 and 8w7
- Sp 8 and 5 (particularly if the 8 is an NT)
- 2s and 9s
- Sx 3s and So 4s
- 3w4 and 5w4 (particularly if the 3w4 has an academic or intellectual background)
- Sx 9s and 4s
- Sp 9s and 5s
- idealistic 8s and charismatic 1s
- compliant types (1, 2 and 6)
- withdrawn types (4, 5, 9)
- assertive types (3, 7, 8)
- Sx 5s and Sp 4s
- 7s and counter depressive 4s
- Sp 7s and 9s
- So 7s and So 2s
- 8s and anyone who has had a tough life/learned to be strong
- 3w2s So 7s
- 3w2 Sx/So and 8
- 4w3s and 6w7s
- 4w5s and 6w5s

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- 1w9s and 3w4s
- Sp 8 and 5 (particularly if the 8 is an NT)
- idealistic 8s and charismatic 1s
- Sp 7s and 9s
I would like you to explain these.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would like you to explain these.

- 1w9s and 3w4s can look alike because they both tend to be polite, self contained and aloof. both of them can also be particular about quality than most other types.

- Sp 8s are said to have a stronger connection to 5 than other 8s and tend to be more business minded than So and Sx 8s (and hence more strategic and cerebral)

- idealistic 8s are justice driven like 1s, so it can seem "rightness" is their main motivation. charismatic 1s can look like 8s because they're determined, passionate and often aggressive. Princess Leia from Star Wars is a good example of a 1 who looks a lot like an 8. the stereotypical baptist minister is a good example of an 8 who looks like a 1.

- Sp 7s are sometimes a lot lower energy than other 7s and can look like 9s due to this in combination with the 7 tendency to avoid pain and conflict (particularly 7w6)

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I approve of this list :)

are your lists and typings getting better or is it just me? You must be hitting the books hard or something.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9s and 3w4s
Not long ago, I grappled whether I could be a 3w4, since it fit me somewhat better than Types 4 or 5. But I relate more to the general profile of Type 1 than Type 3 (especially 1w9).

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Strongly aggree with 6w5 and 4w5

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
A personal observation: more assertive 1w9s can tend to look like, and test as 8w9s.

Elemental Chaos

MBTI Type
eNXP
Enneagram
7+4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nice list! Exactly what I was looking for. Just that now I replaced my fear(lol) of really being a counterphobic 6w7 to really being a counterdepressive 4w3 :s That would definately sound more likely as in the detailed test I got exactly the same for 4w3 as for 7w8.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nice list! Exactly what I was looking for. Just that now I replaced my fear(lol) of really being a counterphobic 6w7 to really being a counterdepressive 4w3 :s That would definately sound more likely as in the detailed test I got exactly the same for 4w3 as for 7w8.

I almost feel like 7 and 4 are like yin and yang on the same coin. both of them want to escape to a sort of ideal fantasy world and frequently feel dissatisfied with reality. the difference being that the ideal world of a 4 is more melancholic, tragic and dark while the ideal world of a 7 is fun, adventurous and full of good food, lavish comfort and sex (so if you're like me and have both in your trifix, your ideal world is probably similar to an anime lol)

Elemental Chaos

MBTI Type
eNXP
Enneagram
7+4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I would have both. ^_^ No idea what my trifix is though(?). :p

Elemental Chaos

MBTI Type
eNXP
Enneagram
7+4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now that I think about it that sounds quite right. I often think it's somehow a shame in this world how you can't feel your alive or have to fight to stay alive. This world is so boring it sucks actually.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now that I think about it that sounds quite right. I often think it's somehow a shame in this world how you can't feel your alive or have to fight to stay alive. This world is so boring it sucks actually.

that's what money's for. greed is good my friend, greed is good :cool:

B

brainheart

I almost feel like 7 and 4 are like yin and yang on the same coin. both of them want to escape to a sort of ideal fantasy world and frequently feel dissatisfied with reality. the difference being that the ideal world of a 4 is more melancholic, tragic and dark while the ideal world of a 7 is fun, adventurous and full of good food, lavish comfort and sex (so if you're like me and have both in your trifix, your ideal world is probably similar to an anime lol)

They are both frustration types, as is 1- frustrated with things as they are. Sometimes I think 7 is in my tritype, but I actually totally hate anime (no, I'm not using that to type myself, just saying). And I have a 7 friend; we get along, but I would NEVER EVER escape from the tragic and she gets really skittish about it (and I think she has 4w3 in her tritype, so that's kind of strange to me). She loves 'fun' music, etc, and I'm just like, "What's the point? Where's the depth?" I find it tiresome, shallow, and dull. So who knows...

If I have seven in my tritype it has more to do with my scattered brain- I become obsessed with something for awhile and lock into it like a five would but then I drop it when it gets too hard or seems like too much of a commitment or no longer seems ideal. I am a very quick learner and have lots of general knowledge, abilities, but don't stick to much of anything. I wish I was an expert, but I seem to lack the fortitude. Sure I like fun, but everything must have meaning, be the right thing.

typologywhore

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

LOVE THIS. Totally how I feel around 7s. They're like my photonegative.

And that last comparison is pure win :D Makes me wanna go figure out my trifix!! (Tho' I'll be sad if 7 isn't in there nao, haha!)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOVE THIS. Totally how I feel around 7s. They're like my photonegative.

And that last comparison is pure win :D Makes me wanna go figure out my trifix!! (Tho' I'll be sad if 7 isn't in there nao, haha!)

you sound 4-7-8