• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Examples of integrated enneatypes

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
who are some examples of people integrated to their growth on the enneagram?
in particular, interested to see what 9 integrated to 3 looks like

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would imagine Beyonce to be a 9 integrated to a 3.

that's a very good example I forgot about :)
she's much more sweet and mellow like a 9 IRL, but you'd think she was like 3w2 or something from her stage persona

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr: 8w9 Sx/So integrated to 2
Leontyne Price: 8w9 So/Sp integrated to 2
Madonna: 3w4 Sx/So integrated to 6
Hugh Hefner: 7w8 ??/??/So integrated to 5
Joan Sutherland: 1w9 Sx/So integrated to 7 (at least somewhat. she seems way more chill than most 1s)

fictional:
Obi-Wan Kenobi: 6w5 Sp/So integrated to 9
Atem (Yugioh) : 8w9 Sx/So integrated to 2 (8w9s seem to have an easier time integrating to 2 than 8w7s)
Gandalf: 1w9 So/Sx integrated to 7
SparrowHawk (Tales of Earthsea) : 8w9 ??/??/Sp
Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame) : 8w7 Sx/So integrated to 2
Qui-Gon Jinn: 8w9 Sx/Sp integrated to 2

I'm also curious as to what a healthy 2 looks like. I don't think I've ever seen one in my life

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Tony Robbins 9w8 -> 3w2 ?

Or maybe just 3w2. It's scary to think that's what an integrated 9w8 looks like. Too commercial.

But I'm guessing an integrated 9w8 wouldn't be much different from Qui-Gon Jinn...which I will agree is definitely motivated by 8/9. Instinctual variants are just too specific for me to be able to tell though.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tony Robbins 9w8 -> 3w2 ?

Or maybe just 3w2. It's scary to think that's what an integrated 9w8 looks like. Too commercial.

But I'm guessing an integrated 9w8 wouldn't be much different from Qui-Gon Jinn...which I will agree is definitely motivated by 8/9. Instinctual variants are just too specific for me to be able to tell though.

Tony Robbins is too 3w2 to function :laugh:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I haven't watched the movie yet, but I once read an Enneagram profile describing Jimmy Stewart's character in It's A Wonderful Life as a 9 integrated towards 3... :thinking:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bill Gates 5 to an 8?

If he's actually an ENTJ, he probably had more 8 in him to start with. What happened when he matured is that he left the more aggressive marketing/dominance of his company and settled back into a supervisory role so he could enjoy his marriage and start giving money and time to charity.

I didn't ever get the impression Bill Gates had to somehow work really hard in order to market his company. In fact, he wasn't a sit-back and observe Five-type thinker; while he could do code/tech stuff, his approach to Microsoft was to see opportunity, cobble together smaller programs and work by other people, then aggressively market the resulting product suite. I would have said he was more of a 7 or 8 to begin with.

I actually have experienced a large shift from a 5 pattern toward 8. When I was 20, I was very detached, observant, non-engaging, excluded emotion, and never chose to act (mostly because I wasn't ever really driven to make a decision). What happened in the second part of my life is that I finally realized the need to engage life rather than remaining passive and powerless, and use the things I had observed and pieced together in order to interact with others. I used to always back down or be diplomatic, but nowadays I find myself sometimes digging in and going face to face with someone, if I believe it is necessary. It's 8 influencing 5, since at core I still favor an "analyze from a distance" approach and the clarity informs my actions, but regardless of any anxiety I feel over conflict, I still often find myself standing up to something rather than just avoiding it as I used to. That seems to be what Riso describes as 5 moving toward 8 ... no longer remaining an observer, but a participant who can use one's knowledge to accomplish things that one believes to be important.

B

brainheart

Any fours to 1? I like to think any four who manages to create and complete their creative endeavors with any regularity is probably there. Seems so far beyond my state of being, I bow to them...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Any fours to 1? I like to think any four who manages to create and complete their creative endeavors with any regularity is probably there. Seems so far beyond my state of being, I bow to them...

Maria Callas 4w3 Sx/Sp at certain points in her life is a great example of a 4 with plenty of 1 integration (at other points she does a 180 and goes completely stress 2)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't watched the movie yet, but I once read an Enneagram profile describing Jimmy Stewart's character in It's A Wonderful Life as a 9 integrated towards 3... :thinking:

to me he seemed more like a 3w2 disintegrated to 9 who moved back up to 3, but I haven't seen the movie in awhile

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
^a true 9 is usually a bum and sometimes an achiever.

3's are sometimes bums and usually achievers.

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Johnny Depp seems a very healthy 4 to me.
Steve Jobs was a very healthy 7 too.

My father is a very healthy 1. But I don't believe too much in the integration lines. He haves a lot of 4 in him. And 7 too.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type 1 integrated in 7: Jerry Seinfeld

[youtube=HzwlxqkAPmA]Seinfeld Interview - Enough Rope with Andrew Denton part 1[/youtube]

Type 3 integrated in 6: Rocky Balboa

[youtube=bN-SShi58cI]Rocky 4 - Trailer [/youtube]

Type 6 integrated in 9: Mike Tyson

[youtube=IkVQqkQeDcc]Larry King Live - Mike Tyson 2010 pt. 1/3[/youtube]

Type 7 integrated to 5: Jim Morrrison

[youtube=dAssS1VbEZE]JIM MORRISON ★ interview 1969[/youtube]

Type 8 integrated in 2: Barry White

[youtube=TwnnyXSt908]A RARE BARRY WHITE INTERVIEW[/youtube]

Also Han Solo at the end of the Battle of Yavin:

[youtube=bXIqfHI0hQY]Star Wars - The Battle Of Yavin[/youtube]

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
how are mike tyson and jim morrison considered healthy and integrated?